+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IMMUNIZATION FORM : V.V.Important >>>

jiteng02

Dec 8, 2010
Visa Office......
Scotland
NOC Code......
Pippin said:
Having spent MANY years as a public health nurse I thank Qorax for emphasizing this point. When you get the form filled out, please make sure the dates are easy to read and that the Month/Day or Day/Month is correct. For example, (1/11/2010) is hard to figure out whether it was January 11 or November 1, as the world does not have a consistent format for writing dates. Nurses spend hours working out and entering dates on computer from these forms when children start school. In some cases, if measles immunizations are given before one year of age, they are repeated, so knowing with accuracy the date it was given may save your child an extra jab. Make one or two extra copies (again make sure they are easy to read) to keep for your records. Perhaps leave a copy with a good friend or family member in the event it gets lost in the move, and save a scan on your computer. If you are coming to Canada between October and April, it is wise to get a flu shot so you can avoid all those bugs in transit.
Dear Qorax

Are dates absolutely compulsary as my doctor has filled the form without dates, Please reply soon

Jitender Verma

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
jiteng02 said:
Dear Qorax

Are dates absolutely compulsary as my doctor has filled the form without dates, Please reply soon

Jitender Verma
Yes. Else how they'd know when it's due again?

vpct

Star Member
Jan 24, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 26, 2011
AOR Received.
May 2011
Med's Request
August 3, 2011
Med's Done....
August 26, 2011
Passport Req..
February 1, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
February 17, 2012
LANDED..........
July 15, 2012
thanks again for a very informative post sir!
all your good deeds to us newcomers will surely be returned.

imran01

Champion Member
Jan 22, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thanks for this valuable post

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
Without dates, your child may be required to have the immunizations repeated. Further down the road, some universities will not even accept grown "children" into their programmes without evidence of full immunization status. Make sure your forms are easy to read and haven't been recopied so many times the writing is faint. Keep a copy in a safe place, just in case things are lost during your move. Good luck!

Canadiantobe

Mar 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-Mar-2012
AOR Received.
PER 23-Mar-2012
IELTS Request
7.5 - Sent with initial application
File Transfer...
xxx
Med's Request
xxx
Med's Done....
xxx
Interview........
19-2-2013
LANDED..........
Soon InshAllah
Pippin said:
Having spent MANY years as a public health nurse I thank Qorax for emphasizing this point. When you get the form filled out, please make sure the dates are easy to read and that the Month/Day or Day/Month is correct. For example, (1/11/2010) is hard to figure out whether it was January 11 or November 1, as the world does not have a consistent format for writing dates. Nurses spend hours working out and entering dates on computer from these forms when children start school. In some cases, if measles immunizations are given before one year of age, they are repeated, so knowing with accuracy the date it was given may save your child an extra jab. Make one or two extra copies (again make sure they are easy to read) to keep for your records. Perhaps leave a copy with a good friend or family member in the event it gets lost in the move, and save a scan on your computer. If you are coming to Canada between October and April, it is wise to get a flu shot so you can avoid all those bugs in transit.
Thank you very much qorak and Pippin for this useful piece of information. Will keep the date issue in mind.
blessings...blessings...blessings

lotus20

Apr 14, 2012
Hi Qorax,
The link to the Immunization Form won't work. Do adults also need to carry Imm records e.g Hepatitis B, Tetanus etc?
Thx

australiatocanada

Star Member
Apr 19, 2011
Melbourne, Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Landing in June 2012 end by grace of GOD
Just wondering....might be I am asking again..sorry.... is the immunization free for the landed immigrants ? Can I ask any walk in clinic in canada that I need yellow fever or Hepatits B vaccination, will they provide me with any issue and fee? Please guide

MCBoy

Jun 29, 2009
Toronto, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
they just changed the link on the page. Here it is: http://www.chinacanada.ca/ss/down/immunization.pdf

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
australiatocanada said:
Just wondering....might be I am asking again..sorry.... is the immunization free for the landed immigrants ? Can I ask any walk in clinic in canada that I need yellow fever or Hepatits B vaccination, will they provide me with any issue and fee? Please guide
It's free... but as per Health-Canada stds & requirements.