+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Immigration to canada for Computer Instructors/trainers

kannancy

Dec 19, 2011
I applied for Immigration to Canada in Jan 2008. It is almost completing 4 years. I am Java Trainer. And I give trainings to Multi National companies. When I try to find my job name in the list provided by canadian govt, i don't find it. When I talked to my agency they told some govt case is going on regarding old applications. But they don't tell me what is the chance of immigration to canada. 4 years wait is a big time. Any pointers to make it fast?

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

kannancy said:
I applied for Immigration to Canada in Jan 2008. It is almost completing 4 years. I am Java Trainer. And I give trainings to Multi National companies. When I try to find my job name in the list provided by canadian govt, i don't find it. When I talked to my agency they told some govt case is going on regarding old applications. But they don't tell me what is the chance of immigration to canada. 4 years wait is a big time. Any pointers to make it fast?
As you applied prior to Feb/27/08 the processing for 80% of the applications is between 39 and 90 months. See: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm/skilled-fed.asp