+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Immigration Medical Edmonton recommendation!!

MapleOakLife

Star Member
Feb 13, 2016
If anyone is in the Edmonton, Alberta area looking to get their Immigration Medical and want a recommendation, I would suggest going to Kerry Pawluski at the Blatchford Field Medical Clinic. It was by far the cheapest place to go, whereas any other place wanted $300-$400 for just the medical, the Blatchford Field Medical Clinic charges $250 for the medical. If you pay with cash you have to make an appointment in person, but if you're using a card you can make the appointment over the phone since you have to make a $125 down payment. I went in person to make the appointment and had one within 2 days. The medical takes 2 appointments to do, the first appointment there, they take your blood pressure, height, weight, and you do a urine test. They then give you the paperwork to get the blood work done, and the x ray. You book another appointment to see the actual doctor that day as well. Only downside, if you go through Blatchford Clinic, you HAVE to go to Northgate Centre to get blood and x ray done. The X Ray cost $38.22 (If you pay with cash it HAS TO BE EXACT CASH), and the blood work is $93.00 (again, if you pay with cash it HAS TO BE EXACT!).
The actual medical with Kerry Pawluski is super quick as long as you're not an in depth patient as he calls them-as long as you don't have anything wrong with you, you're and out within an hour. Dr. Pawluski is a super nice guy and tells you everything he's doing and the reason he's doing it, so you're not in the dark while he's poking around with you. Simple questions are asked, and as long as you know your stuff (if you have any medication, if you were ever in the hospital) it's pretty quick and easy.
I would recommend this clinic and doctor if you're in the Edmonton area looking for a clinic to do the exam that isn't crazy expensive. Just thought I would let anyone looking into this place know the prices I paid for everything.

(I had everything done on the 11th of February, so if prices change or changed it could be because of when I had it done).

pinkbug

Apr 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga, Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-03-2015
Doc's Request.
Police Certificate 06-07-2016 PCC submitted: 02-08-2016
AOR Received.
13-05-2015
File Transfer...
23-08-2016
Med's Request
15-06-2016
Med's Done....
30-06-2016
Interview........
06-09-2016
LANDED..........
06-09-2016
MapleOakLife said:
If anyone is in the Edmonton, Alberta area looking to get their Immigration Medical and want a recommendation, I would suggest going to Kerry Pawluski at the Blatchford Field Medical Clinic. It was by far the cheapest place to go, whereas any other place wanted $300-$400 for just the medical, the Blatchford Field Medical Clinic charges $250 for the medical. If you pay with cash you have to make an appointment in person, but if you're using a card you can make the appointment over the phone since you have to make a $125 down payment. I went in person to make the appointment and had one within 2 days. The medical takes 2 appointments to do, the first appointment there, they take your blood pressure, height, weight, and you do a urine test. They then give you the paperwork to get the blood work done, and the x ray. You book another appointment to see the actual doctor that day as well. Only downside, if you go through Blatchford Clinic, you HAVE to go to Northgate Centre to get blood and x ray done. The X Ray cost $38.22 (If you pay with cash it HAS TO BE EXACT CASH), and the blood work is $93.00 (again, if you pay with cash it HAS TO BE EXACT!).
The actual medical with Kerry Pawluski is super quick as long as you're not an in depth patient as he calls them-as long as you don't have anything wrong with you, you're and out within an hour. Dr. Pawluski is a super nice guy and tells you everything he's doing and the reason he's doing it, so you're not in the dark while he's poking around with you. Simple questions are asked, and as long as you know your stuff (if you have any medication, if you were ever in the hospital) it's pretty quick and easy.
I would recommend this clinic and doctor if you're in the Edmonton area looking for a clinic to do the exam that isn't crazy expensive. Just thought I would let anyone looking into this place know the prices I paid for everything.

(I had everything done on the 11th of February, so if prices change or changed it could be because of when I had it done).

Thanks for this info..
Went to this clinic as well but I will be meeting
Dr.Scanga. just wondering since they are EMedical
Are they going to submit the result same day?
After the second visit?