+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Immigration Lawyer......

poke

Mar 13, 2007
England
Can someone advise me please??

I keep being told by people that if you hire an immigration lawyer it only takes a year to get PR from the London office.

The people who have advised this have not applied yet, but say they know people who have done this - is this true??

We don't want to spend money on a lawyer really, but if it speeds up the process that much I'm wondering if it's worth it.

Any comments you have on this would be great.

Thanks

Poke

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

poke said:
Can someone advise me please??

I keep being told by people that if you hire an immigration lawyer it only takes a year to get PR from the London office.

The people who have advised this have not applied yet, but say they know people who have done this - is this true??

We don't want to spend money on a lawyer really, but if it speeds up the process that much I'm wondering if it's worth it.

Any comments you have on this would be great.

Thanks

Poke
1. Hiring an Immigration does not speed up the application.
2. It should ensure that the application is completed properly and all the docs are submitted. Not if you apply to London they use the simplified process, so no documents are attached.
3. Only if you have an AEO (Arranged Employment Option) will your application be sped up in London and sometimes Sydney.

PMM

atul31

Dec 28, 2006
Hi Poke,
The best Canadian immigration lawyer is www.cic.gc.ca, the Canadian Govt. website. All the details are there, which some of the lawyers may also not advice you. I am going thru a lawyer but now consider it a waste of money.