waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
already in Canada
Hello Guys,

My sister and brother in law got 2 twin children and they want to immigrate to Canada, my brother in law is web designer and he got more then 10 15 years of experience. His age is 45 and my sister is 37 years old and she is teaching in School. Boys are 13 years of age and very brilliant and doing O levels but they walk through limbs, as they have disability in legs and hand. They wear artificial limbs and they can walk and do all the stuff by their own.

I want to ask which immigration they should apply, I counted their points in federal skilled worker immigration express entry but their points are not that high, almost 320, due to their age and they have bachelors degree. What do guys advice about that, should they go through Provincial nomination? and if yes then which province would be better? I am brother and permanent residence of Saskatchewan and live in Regina, SK.

Please add your valuable advises.
thanks

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Unfortunately they seem to have two problems: a low CRS score and the fact that their children will likely place excessive demands on the Canadian health care/ social service systems. In order to qualify they would have to prove that each boy would use less than approx $6500/year.