+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Immigration file coverletter

Raytas

Mar 31, 2008
I am new to the forum but I really like the help everyone is providing. I applied for PR in october 2005 with cic rabat, morocco, they have just requested (3 weeks ago) me to resend my documents. I would like to write a coverletter for my case any idea what should be included? I heard it helps especially since I don't have a lawyer.

habib890

Mar 30, 2008
I am not sure whether cover letter is mandatory! However, you can write a simple letter mentioning your file number and the documents you are sending. Also send their letter with it. Keep a copy of it for your own reference.

Raytas

Mar 31, 2008
that's what I did. For each document that's going to be lte I attached a note explaining the reason for the delay and the estimated delivery date.

Raytas

Mar 31, 2008
thanks for the advice and good luck for all . I heard that in cic morocco there is no interview for federal immigration applications. whenever they check all the information, they ask for the medical exam then there is the security investigation and whenever they are done they ask for the passports for the visa. Anybody with any info about cic morocco?