+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Immigration College and Jobs - Health Care Administration

andvsilva

Mar 3, 2021
Hello people,

I really appreciate it if someone helps me with this doubt.

My wife is a graduate of nursing and we like to go to Canada to do a College but related to her area, so, we are looking for this course 'Health Care Administration and Service Management' in Conestoga College.

But I did some search in Jobs in Canada and looking some information in the Government Canada (here) I felt a little strange in this formation the person works as Receptionist, 'General office support workers', etc.

So my question is, if someone knows someone who did this course or doing and how they are feeling about perspectives?

Because the jobs after getting this diploma are entry-level like receptionist, is better we do Business Administration in UVIC that is half price in comparison with Conestoga.

Our plains are to get a diploma to help us with immigration and get PR.

After she will get the certificate to work in Nursing, for now, we don't focus on getting nursing course because is regulated and the courses that will afford is Practical Nursing but in Brazil, she already has a Bacharel Nursing degree. A Master's degree is really expensive and the score in IELTS, for now, is too high for us.

Thanks for your help.