AOR Received.
24-10-16
hope for the best
AOR & file submitted 24 October, 2016

syedarsalan

Star Member
Oct 17, 2016
something that needs to be taken seriously
Ottawa will continue revoking citizenship of immigrants accused of misrepresentation
http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/revoke-citizenship-misrepresent-birth-1.3797283

mf4361

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Nov 2015
Nomination.....
12 Oct 2015
AOR Received.
25 Feb 2016
IELTS Request
Sent
Med's Request
28 Oct 2016
Med's Done....
14 Nov 2016
Passport Req..
27 Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
15 Mar 2017
LANDED..........
16 Mar 2017
ravdawg said:
You have an interesting signature.

"Anyone gained PR by Provincial Nomination Program (PNP) may reside anywhere they want in Canada, not only the nominated province. Any restriction to residency is unconstitutional. Charter of Rights and Freedoms Sec. 6 (2)"

While i agree to an extent, if you go in with the intent of NOT residing in the province that gave you PNP, then it's within their right to revoke their nomination of you.

As it should be. Even if you didn't go with the intent of jumping ship to a different province, it should be also understood that they can reserve the right to pull your nomination if you don't make a VALID effort at job hunting in the province of sponsorship. If you leave after a few weeks or even 2 months, then you didn't give it an honest effort.
That is for people asking in PNP forum on how long they should stay after landing. It comes up from time to time and it's too difficult to copy and paste, so I just write "See below"

--
For your statement, it is not true. While you don't think others paying enough effort to stay, the government has no evidence of it. For CBSA to accuse you not intended to reside in the province, they don't just need evidence that you are not staying long enough, they also need evidence of you trying to reside in another province. They have to prove beyond reasonable doubt.

You are not protected by the constitution when CBSA is interviewing at your landing. You are, from the moment they sign your CoPR paper and let you go pass the border and hence Section 6 (2)

What they need to accuse you are things like a job contract in or a house bought in another province. Simply "Not staying long enough" or not finding work is not enough for the accusation.

The only exception is spousal sponsorship, which explicitly noted marriage 2 years after landing, but that is going away. The efficiency of PNP is a concern at IRCC internally (noted in last years report) and is a growing political problem especially in BC and Ont. It's a bomb waiting to explode if Liberal don't do something

Innana

Nov 20, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
03-02-2016
AOR Received.
20-03-2016
Med's Request
Feb 6
Med's Done....
Feb 17
Passport Req..
May 30
VISA ISSUED...
June 13
LANDED..........
July 09
Probably a good portion are refuges. Hopefully a substantial increase in the number of ECE class with a much lower ITA points for them.

Alexios07

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Innana said:
Probably a good portion are refuges. Hopefully a substantial increase in the number of ECE class with a much lower ITA points for them.
I think so too. They are bringing the Yazidis refugees here. I, for one, always welcome the Yazidis people.

But I don't know if the new immigration plan will come with new changes in the EE system.

omarimam

Apr 11, 2016
Ottawa-Ontario
NOC Code......
Alexios07 said:
I think so too. They are bringing the Yazidis refugees here. I, for one, always welcome the Yazidis people.

But I don't know if the new immigration plan will come with new changes in the EE system.
There are changes coming to EE for sure, a big portion will favor the international students "CEC".

good luck!

BR

simplynd2804

Mar 24, 2016
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kryt0n said:
At the moment I HAVE Canadian experience, but it hasn't benefitted me at all.
There is a possibility that CEC will be treated separately going forward. Just not sure when those changes are coming and if it's coming soon you will get benefited.

Alexios07

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
According to TorontoStar, new Immigration Plan will be announced at 3:15pm (Ottawa time) today. So in less than 2 hours.