+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***** IMMEDIATE HELP REQUIRED********Can I do an internship during my study permit?

intstude12345

Jun 27, 2019
I have received an very good internship offer from a well know employer and they want me to work for 40 hours for 4 months, but I'm still on my study permit. What should I do??? Please Help.... Help required Immediately!!!

mcarbon

Feb 23, 2019
During a regularly scheduled break (e.g. summers), you may work full-time on your study permit. If it's during a regular school semester, then you may work under a coop work permit if coops are considered a part of your program by your educational institution. Otherwise, your only option would be to work part-time (<=20 hours).

intstude12345

Jun 27, 2019
I'll be studying part time after September and I have a really good job offer, Im looking for alternatives and loopholes please do not state facts that can be easily found on cic. Thank you.

mcarbon

Feb 23, 2019
I'll be studying part time after September and I have a really good job offer, Im looking for alternatives and loopholes please do not state facts that can be easily found on cic. Thank you.
Maybe include this information in your original post when asking the question instead of being passive aggressive when someone tries to help you based on the limited information you chose to provide?
The best you could possibly do is to ask your institution to make the work a part of a coop program. I don't think there are any other loopholes for your situation. Good luck.

Last edited: