Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 30, 2013
AOR Received.
May 31, 2013
Med's Done....
April 26, 2013
Frustration is setting in!!!

So here's our situation. My stepson is immigrating with my husband once all is said is done BUT his daughter (FYI kids have separate mothers) is NOT immigrating with them. We have absolutely no contact with her whatsoever and we cannot find her anywhere. She's literally gone M.I.A. with my step daughter.

CIC is requesting the IMM5604 be filled out by the ex-wife (daughter's mom) BUT in reading the form it's stating that mother acknowledges that the daughter is immigrating to Canada.

I am soooo confused and don't know what to do. This is the last thing that CIC has requested from us!!! Someone please help :'( ???

Requested form link http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5604E.pdf

Awesomeg

Mar 2, 2014
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb. 13/2014
Doc's Request.
24-07-2014
AOR Received.
19-03-2014
Med's Done....
27-01-2014....Remeds 13-03-15
Interview........
"Waived" In Process August 19-2014
Passport Req..
July 24-2014.
VISA ISSUED...
DM after almost 15 months of waiting, April 20/15
LANDED..........
15-05-2015 Finally... together...
Foster said:
Frustration is setting in!!!

So here's our situation. My stepson is immigrating with my husband once all is said is done BUT his daughter (FYI kids have separate mothers) is NOT immigrating with them. We have absolutely no contact with her whatsoever and we cannot find her anywhere. She's literally gone M.I.A. with my step daughter.

CIC is requesting the IMM5604 be filled out by the ex-wife (daughter's mom) BUT in reading the form it's stating that mother acknowledges that the daughter is immigrating to Canada.

I am soooo confused and don't know what to do. This is the last thing that CIC has requested from us!!! Someone please help :'( ???

Requested form link http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5604E.pdf
You have to inform to immigration of the situation,
they will understand... but its important to set her information,
don leave her out....
Immigration does this because any children not accompanying
eventually may want to immigrate...

Hanae

Sep 25, 2019
Hi

For months and I ask my Ex-husband to fill the form IMM5604, but he still insists not to sign it, however he does not answer me, neither on emails, nor on WhatsApp.

He mentioned in these previous emails when he was still answering me : "I want my daughter to grow up in an Arab and Muslim country" Even if he lives in India, he comes to visit her 2 or 3 days, for 2 to 3 times a year at most.

For your information, the court awarded me custody of my daughter after the divorce.

I have already sent the family reunification application and an explanatory letter to CIC, last week they have send me a letter of
acknowledgment of receipt.

I would only like to know if we accept the file without the signature or is it possible to refuse after that i have received the letter to request for CSQ Certificat Selection Quebec

Thank you