+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IMM5533 checklist

Jan 31, 2018
hi,

I'm working on the checklist and came across a couple questions.

Question 1: If I don't send in the forms or they are N/A - do I still have to tick the box or is it enough to write/tick Not applicable?

Question 2: In Part B - Supporting documents for Sponsor, it asks if we have children together who can claim Canadian citizenship ( Question 3).
(hope you can see the picture).. In the bottom of the box is another 'No' or 'Yes'.. looks kind of out of context. Do I only have to tick those if I answered 'Yes' to the main question?

TIA

may_dec

Star Member
Jan 30, 2018
Fredericton, NB
Category........
FAM
hi,

Question 2: In Part B - Supporting documents for Sponsor, it asks if we have children together who can claim Canadian citizenship ( Question 3).
(hope you can see the picture).. In the bottom of the box is another 'No' or 'Yes'.. looks kind of out of context. Do I only have to tick those if I answered 'Yes' to the main question?

TIA
A little bit further down the form, another question has no means of responding - it's an error in the form that's misplacing the check boxes. Apparently, the french versoin of the form is correct.

Jan 31, 2018
A little bit further down the form, another question has no means of responding - it's an error in the form that's misplacing the check boxes. Apparently, the french versoin of the form is correct.
ah I see, it's about the common law right? ok I'll check 'no' then. Thank you very much!

TeAmoSweetheart

Sep 7, 2017
I have encountered this same problem/error with the checklist in Part 2/Question #3 with the out of context "No" and "Yes" boxes. I am totally confused about it. Should I just simply place an N/A next to it?

ranco

Jan 30, 2014
Question 1: If I don't send in the forms or they are N/A - do I still have to tick the box or is it enough to write/tick Not applicable?