no
Passport Req..
no
VISA ISSUED...
Yes
LANDED..........
15-06-2017
HI,

My father is in India and I am in Canada right now, my father is trying to fill the form so I can represent him going forward . However I am concerned how do we upload the form online since it does not allow E-signatures in the pdf and If I have to print it and sign will they accept the form . Anyone who has recently filled this form can sent me a message ill be grateful.

Regards

applicant1983

Nov 28, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-08-2013
Doc's Request.
no
Nomination.....
no
AOR Received.
no
IELTS Request
no
File Transfer...
no
Med's Request
no
Med's Done....
no
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
no
VISA ISSUED...
Yes
LANDED..........
15-06-2017
If anyone can answer this query but needs further information please kindly specify

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
HI,

My father is in India and I am in Canada right now, my father is trying to fill the form so I can represent him going forward . However I am concerned how do we upload the form online since it does not allow E-signatures in the pdf and If I have to print it and sign will they accept the form . Anyone who has recently filled this form can sent me a message ill be grateful.

Regards
You need to actually sign the form and send it to him or get his information to be able to upload it for him.

Mrs. Santiago

Jun 7, 2019
Category........
FAM
HI,

Regards
Complete the form online, print, scan, upload and send it to him then have him print, sign and date it and scan and upload again and send it back to you or whoever is responsible for the care of the documents.