+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IMM1295 Application form won't download?

ejcolling

Aug 5, 2013
can someone please email me the new july 2013 version of the IMM 1295 as i cannot down load it from the website.
Thank you
erryncolling@gmail.com

erjoel83

Aug 6, 2013
I cant get the form to download either. If anyone can email it to me at elliottrjoel@hotmail.com I would be so stoked. This form is f*%king up my day.

Calixta

Feb 7, 2013
try this..

right click it then save it to your documents then after that open it to your document then you can start filling the questions.

thats what i did and i have submitted online already.. Good luck.. :)

JORGER

May 1, 2012
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
cppO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-2013
AOR Received.
22-08-2013
IELTS Request
sent with app
Med's Request
15-02-2014
Med's Done....
21-03-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
15-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
23-04-2014
LANDED..........
29-04-2014
Ok guys there is a difference between open and download, it is possible that you can't open the file from the link, but if instead of just left click on it to open it, you DOWNLOAD it to your computer you will be able to open it,
For PC users
Right-click the link.
Select “Save target as” or “Save link as.”
Choose the location on your computer where you would like to save the file.
Select “Save.”

For Mac users
Press the Control (ctrl) key and click on the link.
When the option menu appears, choose “Download link to disk” or “Download linked file.”
Choose the location on your computer where you would like to store the file. Your computer will start the download once you have selected a location.

I just made this a few seconds ago and works

nomadicchris

Aug 22, 2013
Hi guys...

Unfortunately, I am having similar problems whilst trying to download the IMM 1295 form. Can one of you kind people email me the form at

mastersoulgrooves at hotmail dot co dot uk (co.uk)

I have found a few forms online but they are not the correct ones and the drop down menus don't seem to work either.

Who would of thought it would be this hard to apply for a visa hey?! ;-)

Thanks

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
nomadicchris said:
Hi guys...

Unfortunately, I am having similar problems whilst trying to download the IMM 1295 form. Can one of you kind people email me the form at

mastersoulgrooves at hotmail dot co dot uk (co.uk)

I have found a few forms online but they are not the correct ones and the drop down menus don't seem to work either.

Who would of thought it would be this hard to apply for a visa hey?! ;-)

Thanks
Sent.

nomadicchris

Aug 22, 2013
I have just tried opening the document and unfortunately it's doing the same thing as before...

I really don't understand why it's doing this. I'm using a Mac if that helps and I have updated my Adobe software to version 11 but every time I try and open it or download it a message pops up in the PDF and says I need to upgrade the Adobe software!

Do you think this is a problem with Macs/Adobe Viewer? I have no idea how I'm gonna get this form completed! Incredibly frustrating! :-(

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
nomadicchris said:
I have just tried opening the document and unfortunately it's doing the same thing as before...

I really don't understand why it's doing this. I'm using a Mac if that helps and I have updated my Adobe software to version 11 but every time I try and open it or download it a message pops up in the PDF and says I need to upgrade the Adobe software!

Do you think this is a problem with Macs/Adobe Viewer? I have no idea how I'm gonna get this form completed! Incredibly frustrating! :-(
Save the document to your desktop and open it from there.
To save it right click it then select 'save link as' or something like that.