+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IMM1295 Application form won't download?

benhowe87

May 7, 2013
Hi Guys,

Same problem! All the relevant programmes, and it still won't open, just takes me to the page telling me to download adobe. I HAVE ADOBE 11 COMPUTER, ACCEPT THIS!

Can someone send me the form please please please? They Say they've updated it after 4th May so there's a new one?? If anyone can send it to me at ben_howe00 (at) hotmail.com, I'd be really appreciative.

cheers,

Benjamin

sirrudi

May 8, 2013
I am also having trouble downloading the form - if someone could email it to be that would be great!

sirrudi@live.de

Thanks a lot.....

jengjeng

Mar 7, 2013
adamd said:
IS the 0 or N/A method an approved method don't want my app getting rejected because of it.
yes, it's an approved method. however, sometimes "n/a" is too short for the form to accept, so replace it with "not applicable." I submitted my form with a few "not applicable's"and had no issue in receiving my intro letter.

aaronmay23

May 11, 2013
Hey guys/gals
It seems i'm having the same problem ie not being able to download it, sorry to sound like a broken record - but could someone send it to me? aaronehenderson (at) g mail dot com
Thanks in advance - Can't wait to get to Calgary!

hara1986

May 27, 2013
hi iam_toby
could you email me the imm1295 form i cant get it to download. shaneohara86 @ gmail.com
thanks very much

DarkDragons91

Star Member
Apr 12, 2013
I noticed that you are having issues with papers and it says Please wait a few minutes, and it doesn't show up. So it says you might have to update adobe, but I know I have the latest update. That if you bring it up and save the document even though it says please wait it will show up in your documents (or wherever you saved it), open it from there and it will be there. (I am not really good explaining things, hope this helps)

usmanpk

May 28, 2013
canadainternational.gc.ca/pakistan/assets/pdfs/PakistaniNationals-Forms-en.pdf

cannot open this link need help its urgent i dont have much time left plz thanks

Calixta

Feb 7, 2013
hello, please send on my email as well the IMM 1295. i tried everything to download it but still it doesnt work. please send it to me as well. thanks

this is my email

chrystal_j18@yahoo.com

niall0010

Jun 15, 2013
My friend and I are also having trouble downloading the form - if someone could email it to be that would be great!

Allen-N3@email.ulster.ac.uk

Thanks a lot.....

benhuck

Jun 19, 2013
Hi, you guys must be getting sick of this but I can't get 1295 either. if anyone could email/forward it to benrchehade @ gmail.com as soon as possible that would be a huge help!
thanks!

Conor9900

Jun 20, 2013
iam_toby I'm having the same problem, I'd be really grateful if you could email it to Conorbreslin@gmail.com too, thanks