Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everyone
Need some help
I am sending my application inland along with my OWP. However the issue is I have to restore my status too since I came to Canada on a visitors visa and got married and decided to send inland application. While cross-checking I found 2 forms for the restoration of status. Now confused which one to fill
Can anyone guide me ? Should I fill 5708 or 5710 which is a OWP application as well as restoration of status as a worker.

Throw some light in this tunnel please.

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
confusedhusband said:
Hello everyone
Need some help
I am sending my application inland along with my OWP. However the issue is I have to restore my status too since I came to Canada on a visitors visa and got married and decided to send inland application. While cross-checking I found 2 forms for the restoration of status. Now confused which one to fill
Can anyone guide me ? Should I fill 5708 or 5710 which is a OWP application as well as restoration of status as a worker.

Throw some light in this tunnel please.
You cannot restore your work status, because you need to restore your visitor status.

You need to submit IMM 5708 first and then send 5710 once your visitor status has been restored.

Good luck!

confusedhusband

Star Member
Nov 28, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ponga said:
You cannot restore your work status, because you need to restore your visitor status.

You need to submit IMM 5708 first and then send 5710 once your visitor status has been restored.

Good luck!
Thank you ponga. I really appreciate your time