+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IMM 5606 Additional Doc (Marriage after AOR)

avian12

Feb 21, 2018
Hi Everyone,

I am in IP1 and got a request for a completed
IMM 5406 additional family documentation. It is a simple form that shouldn’t be hard to fill.

The complication arises with the fact that I got married a few weeks after AOR, a few months ago ( have been in IP1 for a long time).

I’m now sure how to navigate this situations. As I submitted my application as a single applicant. My wife would not be joining me.

Any information would be helpful. I have 6 days left to submission.

Thanks,
A.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hi Everyone,

I am in IP1 and got a request for a completed
IMM 5406 additional family documentation. It is a simple form that shouldn’t be hard to fill.

The complication arises with the fact that I got married a few weeks after AOR, a few months ago ( have been in IP1 for a long time).

I’m now sure how to navigate this situations. As I submitted my application as a single applicant. My wife would not be joining me.

Any information would be helpful. I have 6 days left to submission.

Thanks,
A.
You are required to declare your marriage and add your wife to your application. If you don't, you will be committing misrepresentation and you will never back able to sponsor your spouse.

avian12

Feb 21, 2018
You are required to declare your marriage and add your wife to your application. If you don't, you will be committing misrepresentation and you will never back able to sponsor your spouse.
So that would be don’t just on that form? Is there a separate form that needs to be filled out? I’m assumming that they will request for several additional documents from the spouse

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
So that would be don’t just on that form? Is there a separate form that needs to be filled out? I’m assumming that they will request for several additional documents from the spouse
You need to inform them of the marriage and they will request forms. She needs PCCs, a medical, documents etc.

Reactions: paladinav