Oct 7, 2017
App. Filed.......
22-12-2017
AOR Received.
12-02-2018
Med's Request
07-03-2018
Hi everyone,
I have a question regarding the Relationship information and sponsorship evaluation form. On the part C there is a question "If you are not living together, have you visited each other during your relationship" and then they ask if yes, where did you stay? Is it ok to just put the name of the country and the city where me and my husband stayed or do they want to know the exact address. It would be pretty much impossible to remember all the places where we stayed together as we stayed at numerous hotels, rent apartments etc so I just wanted to confirm is it OK to just put the name of the country and the city where we stayed (even though we travelled to numerous of other cities too for holidays etc....) Thanks.

KBH

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2017
Toronto, ON
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
August 2nd, 2017
AOR Received.
September 22nd, 2017
File Transfer...
October 7th, 2017
Passport Req..
December 29th, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
January 23rd, 2018
LANDED..........
Feb 1st, 2018
If you're talking about the table where it asks you to list out the dates and places of your visits, I don't think you need to put the addresses (we didn't) but if you can be more specific than just city and country, do that. (For example, "Hotel in Vancouver, BC" "My apartment in Toronto, ON" "My husband's apartment in Ottawa, ON" etc.) that's how we did it anyways...

In my opinion, if they wanted the actual addresses, they would say "address where you stayed" and not "where did you stay?"

Ukrainian girl

Oct 7, 2017
App. Filed.......
22-12-2017
AOR Received.
12-02-2018
Med's Request
07-03-2018
Thank you!
If you're talking about the table where it asks you to list out the dates and places of your visits, I don't think you need to put the addresses (we didn't) but if you can be more specific than just city and country, do that. (For example, "Hotel in Vancouver, BC" "My apartment in Toronto, ON" "My husband's apartment in Ottawa, ON" etc.) that's how we did it anyways...

In my opinion, if they wanted the actual addresses, they would say "address where you stayed" and not "where did you stay?"
Thank you...I agree that it’s very unlikely that they wanted the exact addresses also because those boxes are not big enough to fit the complete address in anyway. Thanks for your advise, I think it does make more sense to be a little more specific and that’s what I’ll do too.

Reactions: KBH

Ukrainian girl

Oct 7, 2017
App. Filed.......
22-12-2017
AOR Received.
12-02-2018
Med's Request
07-03-2018

Just one more question....if I put on this form that we stayed at numerous rented apartments ( for example) for like a month and a half consecutively each visit, I wouldn’t have to put those addresses on my schedule A form where they ask for all my addresses where I lived for the past 10 years, right? Just need some confirmation.

sunron

May 2, 2017
Hi...I am filling out Part C - the table with dates and places of stay. Do you say
- your name stayed with his name OR
- Sponsor stayed with PA at PA residence.

So confused about filling out the form....do you write in first person or third person. Thanks

jordo

Apr 27, 2014
Regina, SK
We used Sponsor and Principal Applicant. We used 3rd person mostly to avoid saying "I did this." which would leave the officer asking who was being referred to.

Not mandatory but why confuse the officer or slow them down in their work?

Reactions: Ukrainian girl

WeegieInOttawa

Champion Member
Jun 11, 2017
Ottawa
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London (UK)
App. Filed.......
24-10-2017
AOR Received.
08-12-2017
File Transfer...
24-01-2018
Med's Request
11-12-2017
Med's Done....
02-01-2018
I wrote it from my perspective (PA).

I think you have to remember that it's not a grammar test and it's not stated anywhere how things should be written so there is no right or wrong.

jordo

Apr 27, 2014
Regina, SK
I can see your point from writing from the PA's perspective (and we also did that where it made sense to). But for the questions that asked for descriptions of groups of people with both the Sponsor and PA present, then it made sense to use 3rd person to avoid confusion.

sunron

May 2, 2017
I can see your point from writing from the PA's perspective (and we also did that where it made sense to). But for the questions that asked for descriptions of groups of people with both the Sponsor and PA present, then it made sense to use 3rd person to avoid confusion.
Thanks!!