+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IMM 5532 Part C, Question 4

vbollu

May 18, 2019
If you are not living together, have you visited each other during your relationship

Need help for this
I am the sponsor staying in canada. It was arranged marriage. I met my wife 6 times before the marriage when I went India. We just met and went for lunch,dinner together and after the marriage we stayed together for a month.

So when it asked for Did you stay together at the same location?
Do I keep yes or no for the visits which I had before the marriage . (we just met but did not stay together), ? and How do I answer Who travelled to visit whom?

Thanks

Mickey9

Feb 9, 2020
If you are not living together, have you visited each other during your relationship

Need help for this
I am the sponsor staying in canada. It was arranged marriage. I met my wife 6 times before the marriage when I went India. We just met and went for lunch,dinner together and after the marriage we stayed together for a month.

So when it asked for Did you stay together at the same location?
Do I keep yes or no for the visits which I had before the marriage . (we just met but did not stay together), ? and How do I answer Who travelled to visit whom?

Thanks
Follow their instructions, you should read it again and again until you can make it clear.
Are you living together now? If no, explain why not.
Next question, If you are not living together, have you visited each other during your relationship? you can use name or husband/wife to say who went to visit. For example, I am husband (or your name) who went to visit my wife (time and date)
2 question is separated, but support for each other.

Last edited:

Kinnu rai

Aug 15, 2020

Need help for this
As i am the principal applicant and my husband live now in canada we got married in feb 2020. As they went back canada recently in July due to covid 19 .Before this we got engaged in march 2017 . As my husband also came in year 2019 on his friend marriage then we were dating each other .
Now what I would mention as now he is in canada after wedding and i am here in india with his parents