+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IMM 5406 - PGP - Cic Incomplete Application

raraj87

Feb 15, 2015
Hi everyone,
Please help me out, Cic has emailed that information in IMM 5406 form is incomplete. They have requested to submit it again within 30 days.this is for PGP category.

My mother will be principal applicant, my dad is deceased. My sister and me are over 35 years old.
Question : only my mother requires to submit the IMM 5406 application with all requested information and sign it and submit ?

I dont want to make any further mistakes, so suggestions/help is much appreciated.

Diya_17

Star Member
Jan 10, 2018
Hi everyone,
Please help me out, Cic has emailed that information in IMM 5406 form is incomplete. They have requested to submit it again within 30 days.this is for PGP category.

My mother will be principal applicant, my dad is deceased. My sister and me are over 35 years old.
Question : only my mother requires to submit the IMM 5406 application with all requested information and sign it and submit ?

I dont want to make any further mistakes, so suggestions/help is much appreciated.
Hi, I also have some questions. Does my parents have to fill the form only or me and my siste who are above 35 also have to fill the form ? Please help

chipotle82

Feb 3, 2015
Hi everyone,

Hi! Did you figure this out? I have been asked to submit the form again. Thank you.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Hi, I also have some questions. Does my parents have to fill the form only or me and my siste who are above 35 also have to fill the form ? Please help
As the form says: the principal applicant, spouse of PA (if applicable but not sponsor), and dependent children 18 years of age or older. Children who are not dependents do not fill it out.

raraj87

Feb 15, 2015
Hi! Did you figure this out? I have been asked to submit the form again. Thank you.
Hi,

No I haven't figured this out. Very Strange IRCC is requesting another doc IMM 5669 along with IMM5406 in the recent email that I have received . I'm really unsure on what mistake I might be doing.
But wait in their first email they requested only for IMM 5406 . But now they are requesting IMM 5669 as well.

grewal83

Nov 21, 2015
so did you figure out what was missing in your original IMM 5406 since my parents application has also been returned and the reason given was that IMM 5406 was missing whereas it has been submitted at the first place . any suggestions what should be done ?

ani001

Apr 3, 2015
Hi everyone,

Hello,
I also have the same situation like yours. My mother is the principal applicant as my dad is deceased. So we did not add dad as a dependent or filled sibling details for him. Now CIC returned application mentioning IMM 5406 is incomplete. Now i am not sure how to proceed here. Very much appreciate if you coul help if you know the answer.
Thanks

raraj87

Feb 15, 2015
Hello,
I also have the same situation like yours. My mother is the principal applicant as my dad is deceased. So we did not add dad as a dependent or filled sibling details for him. Now CIC returned application mentioning IMM 5406 is incomplete. Now i am not sure how to proceed here. Very much appreciate if you coul help if you know the answer.
Thanks
Hi, The mistake I made was there should be no empty Field in the Dependent Form. Make sure you type N/A or Not Applicable in the empty Fields.

Reactions: ani001

laineyxxn2023

Mar 10, 2023
Hi, The mistake I made was there should be no empty Field in the Dependent Form. Make sure you type N/A or Not Applicable in the empty Fields.
Hi Raraj, how did you figure out it's because of this mistake? I received a letter from CIC asking me to also resend IMM5406E due to incomplete information. I re-submitted the next day, but got another email asking me to submit IMM5406E again. In the beginning I thought they sent duplicate emails twice, now by reading your post I think I probably made the same mistake? My parents only have me as the only child, I didnt enter N/A in the other section B.

raraj87

Feb 15, 2015
Hi Raraj, how did you figure out it's because of this mistake? I received a letter from CIC asking me to also resend IMM5406E due to incomplete information. I re-submitted the next day, but got another email asking me to submit IMM5406E again. In the beginning I thought they sent duplicate emails twice, now by reading your post I think I probably made the same mistake? My parents only have me as the only child, I didnt enter N/A in the other section B.
Hi,

Sorry for the delay in response. They sent back the form twice and I was like wth, whats wrong now. So I sent an email back asking why the form was sent back and cic responded that make sure to fill in details in the necessary fields as applicable and don't leave any blank fields instead input N/A. Please dont get me wrong that's insane. I applied for my mom in Nov 2021 because of all this delay she just received her police clearance.