+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IMM 1344 - Cosigner contact information

chigss

May 26, 2019
IMM 1344 gives country code error during validation after entering contact information (i.e.canadian phone no). Is it ok to submit application without Co signer's contact information?

wulala

Sep 13, 2011
I have the same question. When I clicked Validate, everything went well, and the validated box showed as Yes. I closed the form. When I re-opened the form, it gave me the error that the country code for co-signer's phone had error. The validated box then showed as NO.

I tried to download the form, and re-fill everything, but still got the error.

Anybody knows how to deal with it? Thank you!

Reactions: jessiezhai

BKhm

Jan 22, 2021
I am facing exactly the same issue in IMM 1344 form . Please guide me how to resolve this. I have tried every possible way to resolve it.

Melissa91

Nov 2, 2021
Hi everyone, did you find a solution to this co-signer contact information error ?? I am currently facing it and do not know what to do

Feb 24, 2016
Hi all,

I am having the same issue.
When we chose Canada/US it automatically takes 1 and when we do validation it successfully validate the form. However when we re-open the form it shows error for co-signer telephone country code.

please let us know if anyone has any solution.

thank

Reactions: jessiezhai
Dec 2, 2021
Hi all,

When we chose Canada/US it automatically takes 1 and when we do validation it successfully validate the form. However when we re-open the form it shows error for co-signer telephone country code.

thank
hie did you finally find the solution? Please help I’m stuck too

Yalena

Dec 9, 2017
Hi all, this in an old thread, but this is still happening in 2022! The form generates automatically the phone code of the cosigner as 1 for Canada, I can validate it successfully, but then when I try to reopen, it shows an error saying the code cannot be 11- which is not, it is 1 that has been generated automatically. Did someone figure out how to solve this issue?

Yalena

Dec 9, 2017
Hi all,

thank
Hi, would you mind sharing here how you proceeded? Could you find a solution?

jessiezhai

Star Member
Nov 13, 2018
Same issues here in 2022. Anyone in 2021 submitted this with issues still went through? Appreciate anyone's update.

Zien

Oct 30, 2022
Hi all, this in an old thread, but this is still happening in 2022! The form generates automatically the phone code of the cosigner as 1 for Canada, I can validate it successfully, but then when I try to reopen, it shows an error saying the code cannot be 11- which is not, it is 1 that has been generated automatically. Did someone figure out how to solve this issue?
Hi Yalena did you figured out how to resolve this? I am having the same issue