+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IMM 008 DEP and schedule A required

SIDD007

Dec 18, 2015
I have already EE applicant looking to add my wife (got recently married )to my application. I submitted all the docs for her including police clearance , medical reports etc. I just got a request to submit IMM oo8 DEP and Schedule A form. Can someone give me the links of these forms?
Also,who fills out schedule A background declaration form? Will that be me or my wife? If its same form for both, whose info i am gona enter in that regarding employer and school and etc. Do i need to submit 2 forms? Please advise
Thanks in advance

nshakelly

Nov 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,

Could you please provide the complete timelines of your profile?

Like whats your AOR date, when did you include your spouse and when did you receive additional forms request?

SIDD007

Dec 18, 2015
Hi,
Thanks for reply. I am not quite sure what you mean by AOR. i suppose its acknowledgement of receipt but i am not sure of what. I submitted by application on March, got married on 10th July, updated my profile immediately and received the email for additional docs today.
Does that help
Thanks
SIddharth

nshakelly

Nov 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SIDD007 said:
Hi,
Thanks for reply. I am not quite sure what you mean by AOR. i suppose its acknowledgement of receipt but i am not sure of what. I submitted by application on March, got married on 10th July, updated my profile immediately and received the email for additional docs today.
Does that help
Thanks
SIddharth
I was in the same boat and I answer your questions -

1) You can find these forms by simply selecting the form number from the Form Quick Find using this link ---> http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/

2) Schedule A needs to be filled for your Spouse. Also, the request you received from IRCC will clearly mention if it is also required for you.

Please let mw know if I can be of further help

SIDD007

Dec 18, 2015
Thanks a bunch.
They have also requested for Birth certificate but havent specified if it has to be mine or her.
Any idea what it should be?
Thanks