+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I'M JUST WORRYING ABOUT THIS..

leoj_09

Star Member
Jul 13, 2010
HELLO Guy's, I'm just worrying what i heard about my application follow up (WORK PERMIT) this morning, I didn't talk to agent maybe because it's their holiday still but the answering machine does,

CONVERSATION ME AND THE ANSWERING MACHINE OF CIC

He asked me my 8 digits client ID and my year of Birth and after he confirm instead he tell me about my last application on NOVEMBER 22, 2013 He told me my last application last FEBRUARY 28, 2013..

Is that normal because they didn't received yet my application (WORK PERMIT) last NOV. 22 or there is something wrong with this, because I am expecting my WORK PERMIT to be issue this month..

THANKS IN ADVANCE GUYS..

bing1978

Star Member
Nov 11, 2013
Hi, I also send my application a week before you and I received an acknowledgement letter stating an application number, i receied it the week before the christmas week.have you received one already?
Most probably , if you havent received your acknowledgement letter with application number, you're not yet on the system, I was able to access my application online after a week when I received the letter.hope this will help.and in addition before I received the letter I called cic to ask why I havent receive any letter.the agent told me to wait for another 2-3 weeks for the letter, but I received it the next day.so I guess until the system is not yet updated the agents wont have access as well.good luck

leoj_09

Star Member
Jul 13, 2010
Is your application's online or paper application?..mine is paper application send last NOV. 22, 2013 and wondering why the agent cant access my latest application.

bing1978

Star Member
Nov 11, 2013
Yup its paper application, and I didnt guve email add , so I was expecting mailed letters from them, I thinknyou should be fine try to give them until next week abd you'll probably receive acknowledgement letter or email (whichever applies to you).they received mine on november 13.

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
How do you know if your paper application ever got to CIC? Could it be sitting on the floor in a post office...

bing1978

Star Member
Nov 11, 2013
I mailed my application through registered mail so I can track it online and I can see who is the signatory when my documents were received.

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
leoj_09 said:
Is your application's online or paper application?..mine is paper application send last NOV. 22, 2013 and wondering why the agent cant access my latest application.
Hi,

If it is a paper application the latest published processing times for WP applications in Canada, show they are working on applications received in the last weeks of October. See here:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/temp.asp

Likely they have not yet reached or opened your application sent 11/22.

/..atb

leoj_09

Star Member
Jul 13, 2010
Make sense Ragluf, do i need to wait 50+ days once they open or started to process my application?..
Thanks Anyway..

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
leoj_09 said:
Make sense Ragluf, do i need to wait 50+ days once they open or started to process my application?..
Thanks Anyway..
Use the published processing time as your range in waiting for news. If the application is straight-forward then processing should be less than what was published. But note published processing times do change so check the processing times every week to see the latest.

/...