-ill pay to college before i apply in visa
- im married ,im going to go without my wife

im from Egypt ,but im working in Kuwait and im going to apply from Kuwait

do u think i have chance plz plz plz help me :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

dental15

Oct 28, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You are married...It will make more complicated situation for your study permit.
Basically, Canada prefers single status and no kids with strong support from their parents.
Because Canada wants money from international students.. without immigration purpose and no benefits like child care aids.

You should explain how to tie with your country and family

Good luck.

omegai

Jun 7, 2015
dental15 said:
You are married...It will make more complicated situation for your study permit.
Basically, Canada prefers single status and no kids with strong support from their parents.
Because Canada wants money from international students.. without immigration purpose and no benefits like child care aids.

You should explain how to tie with your country and family

Good luck.

thx for ur help

Can you clarify this point plz. "You should explain how to tie with your country and family"

and i dont have kids

dental15

Oct 28, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Your employer will wait until you go back to your country after graduation. This letter(from your boss) will be work which show your country tie. In terms of family, if you live with ur parents, you can also show their bank statement, housing and business(family business). When you go back to your country, your life will be safe due to your parents's support or you already have business as an example

omegai

Jun 7, 2015
dental15 said:
Your employer will wait until you go back to your country after graduation. This letter(from your boss) will be work which show your country tie. In terms of family, if you live with ur parents, you can also show their bank statement, housing and business(family business). When you go back to your country, your life will be safe due to your parents's support or you already have business as an example

ur information is great

im now work in Kuwait but my hometown is Egypt

so do u think i apply from Kuwait better ?

i can bring latter from my boss in Kuwait my work is wait "any suggest format?"
but the low in Kuwait Provides if u left the country more than 6 month u must renew ur work visa "Do they look at this"

dental15

Oct 28, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
round trip ticket is not useful unless you just visit to Canada, not studying in Canada.

However, there is no format, but your boss can write a letter which is guarantee to hire you when you go back after graduation including your job position, salary information and reason(why ur boss want to hire you)

Good luck.

omegai

Jun 7, 2015
dental15 said:
round trip ticket is not useful unless you just visit to Canada, not studying in Canada.

However, there is no format, but your boss can write a letter which is guarantee to hire you when you go back after graduation including your job position, salary information and reason(why ur boss want to hire you)

Good luck.
The last question and I thank you for your patience

I will fabricate letter directed to the Embassy on behalf of my company, Did they search and feedback of the company?

nyquist

Sep 28, 2013
omegai said:
I will fabricate letter directed to the Embassy on behalf of my company, Did they search and feedback of the company?
Rule of thumb: never fabricate documents for immigration/visa purposes. I mean it.
I know this is not a big deal in middle eastern cultures but it's a major offense in Canada.

globalx

Jul 4, 2015
Hello Gurus in the house,

I am an ardent reader of this Canada travel page but i do not make comments.Please i have a serious issue that i need you guys to help me look into.

Recently i applied for a study permit for myself,an open work permit for my wife and a visitors visa for my son respectively.I stated in my Statement of purpose and on my form why i would want them along with me.

This afternoon,i received a refusal letter and quickly logged into my wife's account and my sons account and found out that they have been denied too.

Now this is the drama.

I applied as the main applicant, and the reason for refusal was under the *other reason category*

-Reason-
Your head of familys application has been denied.AS A MINOR DEPENDANT,YOUR APPLICATION IS LIKEWISE DENIED.

This was the reason for denying my son too.

On my wife's application who happens to be my own dependant who applied for an open work permit, her application was treated as the main applicant and the following were the boxes ticked

1. You have not satisfied me that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay

2.travel history

3.Purpose of visit.

Immediately after this drama,i sent them an email stating that the application has not been treated fairly as i was denied based on a condition that does not apply to me since i was the main applicant and the head of the family while my wife and son are the minor or dependent applicant.

I already paid 50 percent of my tuition,had around 35,000 canadian dollars in my own personal statement of account so money was not the issue.

This is a copy of the email i sent to them.

My application number is S*******and my name is *********.I have applied as a main applicant for a study permit alongside my wife for a work permit and my son for a visitors Visa.

Having carefully done my part as an applicant to submit and include all required document,i noticed in the paper of refusal sent to me that my case was treated as a minor applicant based on the ticked box and my wife's case was treated as the main applicant considering the boxes ticked on her refusal letter.

By this,i am made to belief that the decision process has been compromised because of this discrepancy and i ask that my application be revisited as it should have been treated.
I am afraid that this first mistake on the part of the Canadian immigration Service on my application will definitely preempt a decision likely not to be in my favor as the CIC UK may find it difficult to admit that my case has not been treated fairly,justly and that due diligence was not carried out during the process of making a decision on the entire family's application

I and my family members have a strong travel history especially within the European continent and the Schengen area and our passports are usually not stamped to show to the entry clearing officer.

Also, I as the main applicant and my family members have a workers permit which expires in 2017 and my study application to canada ends in 2016 so i do not see any reason why we will not leave canada at the end of my study.

I recently applied for my ******* Citizenship as i am already qualified and have met all the requirement in my present country of residence and i do not see any reason why my family will not return to ******* to accept our citizenship status.

Lastly,my purpose of visit as the main applicant is simple and clear,I have been admitted on a post-graduate certificate program at Fanshawe College and i duly attached my admission letter and a tuition deposit slip plus a bank statement showing my financial status.

I sincerely hope that my case is urgently treated and looked into as i am so worried that the credibility of the process at reaching a decision on our application has been compromised.

I do hope for a favorable response eventually.

Thank you,

We are not applicants from Nigeria but we are Nigerians.

Please,guys what do you think or advise because the application has been closed based on the info on my CIC account.