+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Im a student and want to apply visit visa for my wife, kids and Mother now.

Najam

Star Member
May 25, 2010
whats the best way for that, is there any way that they cud join me within a month????

Dear PMM or any senior plz guide me

many thanks in advance

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Najam said:
whats the best way for that, is there any way that they cud join me within a month????

Dear PMM or any senior plz guide me

many thanks in advance
1. They apply for a visitor visa (TRV if needed) with proof of your status in Canada, and proof that they can support themselves as well as their ties to their home country. Depending on the office, I don't think it will be processed in a month, as I assume you haven't sent the documents that prove your status and savings.

Najam

Star Member
May 25, 2010
Dear PMM thank u so much, i was waiting for your response i appreciate u really helped me and guided me always.
dear my question is can u list down some points that i shud keep in mind before applying for their visit visa. i am on student and have arrived last week. my classes are begining on 7th sep 2010. and i want to apply for them now.
what kind a proof i have to show with tier docs, wud i show proof of funds in my account?? what if they show their funds what ever is required??? will it work this way.
plz guide. thanks

Najam

Star Member
May 25, 2010
DEAR PMM WAITING FOR UR REPLY AND GUIDENCE, PLZ SPARE 1M AND HELP. I REALLY APPRECIATE UR HELP.
THANKS AGAIN
REGARDS

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Najam said:
DEAR PMM WAITING FOR UR REPLY AND GUIDENCE, PLZ SPARE 1M AND HELP. I REALLY APPRECIATE UR HELP.
THANKS AGAIN
REGARDS
1. Your mother/wife are going to have to show property/jobs/funds to support themselves and a reason to return home.
2. The overseas office is going to wonder why you didn't include your spouse and children in your application for a study permit.
3. Depends if the children are school age, the VO is going to wonder why they aren't is school.
4. Personally I think your spouse/children and mother are going to find it difficult to get a TRV, as the VO is probably going to think that it is the intention to remain permanently in Canada.

Najam

Star Member
May 25, 2010
hhhmmmm.....
then any way i cud bring them here to stay for a month or 2 which is my only intension ????????
plz guide
thanks

tinuadeadebola

Champion Member
Feb 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th April 2010
Doc's Request.
22-06-2010
AOR Received.
22-06-2010
IELTS Request
already taken
File Transfer...
26-06-2010
Med's Request
June18th 2012
Med's Done....
June 21st 2012
Passport Req..
August 21st 2012
VISA ISSUED...
August 27th 2012
LANDED..........
February, 2013
Najam said:
Dear PMM thank u so much, i was waiting for your response i appreciate u really helped me and guided me always.
dear my question is can u list down some points that i shud keep in mind before applying for their visit visa. i am on student and have arrived last week. my classes are begining on 7th sep 2010. and i want to apply for them now.
what kind a proof i have to show with tier docs, wud i show proof of funds in my account?? what if they show their funds what ever is required??? will it work this way.
plz guide. thanks
hi
dont you think you should at least settle down and spend sometime in canada before applying for visa for your family? if you do now you are only telling VO that they wont go back home. you cant even justify you are missing them now because you have not even spend a month. please concentrate on your studies and you can apply for your wife and kids around december when the kids are on christmas break. for your mum i suggest you leave her out of it for now so you dont create impression that you are trying to take all your family out on the guise of a visitor visa.
my two cents

Najam

Star Member
May 25, 2010
hi tinuadeadebola
thanks dear yes i think ur right i agree :)
lets see hope 4 the best
thanks