+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I'll get ITA in the Next draw - URGENT QUERIES

tushar12333

Star Member
May 26, 2018
NOC Code......
1) PROOF OF FUNDS

How to show my huge cash deposits as proof of funds?

I would be getting ITA before 6 months of funds maintenance in account.

I had deposited INR 4.5 lacs in my wife's saving A/c last month.

Now i have transferred that 4.5 lacs in our joint account and done a FD. Will I have to show the source of funds even if it is transferred from my wife's individual account to our Joint account? I am only going to submit our joint account bank statement for POF purpose.

Rest of the fund i am showing this way :
a) Salary 2.5 lacs.
b) Sale of Jewellery worth 3 lacs. (Supporting with sale receipt)

2) AGE

What would my age be considered ?
My dob is 4 sep 1989.
So COMPLETED years (29th) will be considered or current RUNNING year (30th)?

3) CHANGE IN NAME

After marriage my wife's name is completely changed inluding her FIRST name.
Now we have her Gazzatte for the change in name, passport with New name and Passport with old name which is not valid now.

How to get WES done for my wife?
How to explain IRCC/ CIC?

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
2 - Assuming there is a draw this Wednesday, then 30 years old.
3 - If she did her ECA using her old name then marriage certificate will suffice to explain the discrepancy.

tushar12333

Star Member
May 26, 2018
NOC Code......
3 - If she did her ECA using her old name then marriage certificate will suffice to explain the discrepancy.

But she have to make application at WES with her name which is on passport right?
We have her passport with her new name.

tushar12333

Star Member
May 26, 2018
NOC Code......
I really appreciate your spontaneous responses. Thank you very much for being there for people in need.

It requires a lot of courtesy in a golden heart.

Reactions: kushagra452

Santacan

Jul 8, 2018
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-10-2018
He should 29 years 1 day old right ?

Reactions: tushar12333

sonapradnya

Star Member
Aug 6, 2018
But she have to make application at WES with her name which is on passport right?
We have her passport with her new name.
Application with new details but educational credentials will be on old name. That will do.
In final application to cic u will have to provide gazette copy

Reactions: tushar12333

tushar12333

Star Member
May 26, 2018
NOC Code......
Thank you guys. Thanks a lot.

Means they wont straight away ignore to evaluate it right?
Atleat they will send a report with old name.
I'll have to support the name change by Certified copy of Gazzatte or a zerox wil do? Other than that ill send a copy of oath affidavit.

puneet.arora

Star Member
Aug 20, 2018
USA
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Thank you guys. Thanks a lot.

Means they wont straight away ignore to evaluate it right?
Atleat they will send a report with old name.
I'll have to support the name change by Certified copy of Gazzatte or a zerox wil do? Other than that ill send a copy of oath affidavit.
Just include a note to WES explaining the name change along with a copy of the marriage certificate.

The report will bear both her maiden name and married name as follows:

First Name, Last name as per the Degree/Certificate (Last Name as per the Passport)

I know this since I've got this done last week.

tanmaisneha

Star Member
Feb 7, 2018
Alberta
Hi,

As mentioned if draw is before the DOB then it would be 29 if after 4th Sept then 30.

For the name u will have to attache your marriage certificate, affidavit in which you changed the name with the new passport copy. Moreover if you want what specific documents you need to submit for eca with wes, you can contact them directly and they will let you know the exact documents needed.

tushar12333

Star Member
May 26, 2018
NOC Code......
Hi,

As mentioned if draw is before the DOB then it would be 29 if after 4th Sept then 30.

For the name u will have to attache your marriage certificate, affidavit in which you changed the name with the new passport copy. Moreover if you want what specific documents you need to submit for eca with wes, you can contact them directly and they will let you know the exact documents needed.
Thank you tanmaisneha

kaysingh

Sep 4, 2018
Hi Guys,
I have got some questions here.

My wife and I am applying together for EE and I am the dependent candidate and our CRS is over 470 and I am expecting ITA in the next draw.

1. My name is Kanwarjit Singh and all my documentation since birth never included my family name and after reading all other forums I think my given name ‘Kanwarjit Singh’ should go in the Last Name field with Given name field so be left blank.
Please confirm?

2. Do we have to upload any marriage certificate at this time when our profile is in pool?
I think the only document for proof of marriage will be marriage certificate which is required after getting ITA.

3. I have worker as a telecom solutions consultant where my job roles essentially includes listening to customer requirements and desiging a telecom/networking solution for them?

My designation is Pre Sales consultant. What do you think my NOC should be.

4. Before this, I was a network engineer making changes on network as per customer’s network.
Again what NOC should be applicable to my profile.

Earliest help is most appreciated.