+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

If you pass G2 exit test, how long before u get the physical G license ?

sarimraza

May 23, 2012
Dear all

After passing G1 knowledge vision and G2 exit test, will you get the G license card on the spot or will they mail you or will you have to pick it up. How long will it take to arrive in mail ?

Thanks

eggsterminate

Star Member
Aug 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sarimraza said:
Dear all

After passing G1 knowledge vision and G2 exit test, will you get the G license card on the spot or will they mail you or will you have to pick it up. How long will it take to arrive in mail ?

Thanks
You'll get a temporary sheet of paper that would be valid as your license for about 2 months after your test.
The license should arrive in regular mail within 6-8 weeks. It comes from an office in Kingston so depends on where you are. I have received my documents within 3 weeks most of the time.
Any change in your address or health card, also comes from the same place.

Navprateek

Dec 29, 2015
sarimraza said:
Dear all

Thanks
If you have passed the G2 test you will recieve your G2 license first. To get a full license 'G' you have to give another exam and if you clear the same then you will get a document on spot confirming that you obtain a full G and the physical license card will come in mail which can take up to 4-8 weeks

Meya06

Jun 29, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am is about to re-locating to Ontario, but I was curious about some of driver's license regulations.

My question is, can I exchange Alberta full license (class 5 advance) to Ontario full license (G)? If so,
How long does it take to get G license?

Thanks.

davek1979

Sep 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2012
Doc's Request.
16-10-2012
AOR Received.
16-10-2012
Med's Request
16-10-2012
Med's Done....
22-10-2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
15-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
04-04-2013
LANDED..........
13-04-2013
Meya06 said:
I am is about to re-locating to Ontario, but I was curious about some of driver's license regulations.

My question is, can I exchange Alberta full license (class 5 advance) to Ontario full license (G)? If so,
How long does it take to get G license?

Thanks.
Yes you can.

jv singh

May 29, 2018
hii
i'm an international student. i'm from nova scotia and now i moved in ontario. i have nova scotia's class 5 full licence and in ontario i get the G2 driving licence.so i want to confirm that can i illegible to add my 3 and half year driving experience of india in temporary G2 licence