+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

if graduation has completed from India, but college is affiliated to London,

neha upneja

Sep 15, 2017
Hi All,

Please suggest me as i have completed my Graduation of 4years from RMI Institute in Delhi, which is affiliated to London with the name of Thames Valley University there , but in WES its showing from Thames Valley University in London. SO what should i mention in my qualification details while filling up my Express Entry form?

alzs-

Star Member
Mar 15, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,

Please suggest me as i have completed my Graduation of 4years from RMI Institute in Delhi, which is affiliated to London with the name of Thames Valley University there , but in WES its showing from Thames Valley University in London. SO what should i mention in my qualification details while filling up my Express Entry form?
I would mention the name as in ECA and put India as location.

I had a similar situation. An american MBA taught in Brazil. I've put the american university and location Brazil.

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
Ok .. Thanks for your replies... I will mention the name as per WES report and country name India..
Include a letter of explanation ...

neha upneja

Sep 15, 2017
Date Neha Upneja first became qualified to practice in this occupation

If the "primary occupation" is:

• a qualified trade (four-digit code begins with 632, 633, 72, 73, 82, 92), this is the date they became qualified to practice on their own in Canada. (For example, when they moved from apprentice to being a licensed tradesperson.)
  • any other job, this is the date they first obtained the minimum education or training stated in the NOC description. (Note: if the NOC only states high school, this is the date they graduated.)
what should i mention in date section? Is this the date when i had first day on the Job in the NOC occupation trade?