Passport Req..
waitin
hey people

if you never been to so far from home, it can be a nightmare for you
u have to do petty jobs first
u have to spend lot of money first month, buying a car is must
cultural shock is one of them
u have to do all of u r stuff by u r self

if you think u can do it, then think many times, there is big difference between thinking n doing

mistzone

Star Member
Mar 10, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I would say GO only if you & your family can adopt developed country life & looking quality life

-You will on net earn 5-10 times in canada than what you do here
-Better go at least for your next generation of your family they can become like bhatia (hotmail) or so and would have easy access to USA for higher studies or job.
-When you get age or made enough money you can come back (may be cold) and your next generation will sure continue to have better life
-There is huge scope in Canada/USA for new business if you can invest even a grocery store, I know people working in crew job and doing real estate / insurance as side business.

Let me know if anyone is against my opinion or have better thoughts

Simon123

Jun 4, 2009
USA
why do guys apply if u dont want to go ??? ... people like me who are in a desperate need have to suffer because of this...

Btw, life in canada is full of tension ... if u earn well then you will have a good standard of living .. if not then you will work hard to get to a point where you start earning good .. so that you can afford a good living.

dont forget your needs will grow with your money... prepare for worse

cuccoo0

Jan 31, 2009
ganga said:
hello frnds
i am the new member of ur forum, but iam not in the queue. i have got the visa, & the biggest confusion started.
i never took it seriously, niether i wanted to go nor i was sure abt it.
as i am running my own business here very successfully i am earning round abt 50000 rupees monthly.
i am not able to sleep from 4-5 days . i am very much confused if i shud move by winding up my business or i shud forget abt d visa.
there is nobody in my family who can luk after my business. only two straight ways in front of me are either to sell each & every thing & move or to destroy the landing papers.
can anybody help me to come out of this situation???????
o god i am totally confused & helpless................

Dear All
Regards
Interesting messages and stories. Fantastic data about Human psychology. Real life views on the strength of ones relationships with ones surroundings; people; financial circumstances; and above all the motherland.
Did you ever think why u apply or while applying did you think what would you do once you are through?
Well if you have considered these things then you must be pretty much clear in your thoughts and it should not have been that difficult.

To my mind Millions around the world including me and you are taking immigration just as a last resort. We think nothing gud can be done in the worlds (that are full of injustice, sorrows, sufferings, lack of opportunities) we are living in and we can conquer if we move to a new place.

I am not passimist and am not discouraging anyone; instead i am trying to tell you to onsider this approach that "You have been blessed by God, RAM, Allah etc amongst billions around you, so take it positively, count your blessings and just hit the road". What will come shall be good if and only if you are determined.
If you just close your eyes for a while and try to recall the time that you spent in praying from getting nominated till you got visa you might be surprised at the present state of mind. How many times you used to check mails while waiting for AOR, then how much you ran after collecting docs, then how carefull you were to every minute detail etc etc and still after God rewarded all your prays you are thinking of quitting. Isn't it injustice?

I myself am applying because i have no other option and i am very much decisive that once i get it (God willing) i shall go and try to spend a decent life.

Most of us are in that part of our lives where we all have gone through lot of thrills and must be decisive now if not now then what leave the adolesence behind, don't try to stretch your teenage on the entire span of your life otherwise life will tear you apart.

Get two pepsi one for here drink it and one for the road and jump.

May help you if not then atleast acknowledge my right to express

Regards

satish_lkb

Nov 1, 2009
Middle East
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-10-2009
Doc's Request.
16-12-2009
AOR Received.
26-01-2010
File Transfer...
16-12-2009
Med's Request
20-08-2010
Med's Done....
15-09-2010
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
18-01-2011 Decision made 08-02-2011
VISA ISSUED...
03-02-2011
LANDED..........
08-07-2011
Hi,

Nice stories.... advices and lots of information!!!

Just I wanted to tell that..... presently you might be earning Rs.50,000 or Rs.500,000/- per month. You might be a king in your field. There will be lots of subordinates for you to serve you. You might be the Head of your Department, Organization and so on....

But after immigration......

You will be nothing.... at least in the first few years.... you will be similar to others including your Assistant worked with you who also got PR.. You have to struggle in the first few months or years.... Of course there are lucky guys as well who got good placement immediately... but for him there are other issues like climate, culture, home sickness etc etc....

But may be after a couple of years time... you will adjust to the new environment, culture, climate etc and you will start enjoying new life.... May be after another 2 years you will never think about coming back to your home country... You will feel safe, secure and your children will get better education and subsequently good employment opportunities, good life etc etc... and that time you will say that "I took the right decision at the right time"

This is what I understood from my research about immigration.... If you have a will to work hard and the courage to face anything.... you will become successful....

All the best to you guys and wish all of you a happy life.

Satish

ganga

May 13, 2010
hello frnds
thanks to all the gud & caring people on this forum.
surely the decision would be mine, but ur views r really helpful & motivating too.
thanks a lot once again

sogwap

Feb 18, 2010
Indiana
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I read this entire thread trying to find out what "gud" money is, wondering if I'm missing something.

The correct wording is "good" money not gud money.

And "shud" is spelled should.

Or maybe it's different here in Canada...