+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

if appeal is allowed

sierra_rose

Jun 15, 2010
hi everyone
if a spousal sponsoship appeal is allowed,what is the next step? i am sponsoring my hubby from morocco.when the appeal allowed letter get to rabat,does my husband have to do anything,or they will contact him? thanks very much.

mingus

Star Member
Aug 30, 2008
Actually it is you who will be working from here. You are the person who will appear at the appeal hearing. You both have to start working on gathering your evidence to prove the IO's decision was wrong.

B

boyee6576

I believe your asking what happened after you have had your ADR or hearing and you get the letter saying your appeal has been won? Well I am pretty close to the final part of our process. We won our appeal in March. The letter along with the original file application goes back to the visa office to continue processing. Once they open the file a letter will be sent to your husband asking for documents, medical redo if its expired and police clearance and application forms have to be filled out and sent back to the visa office they do security checks if not already done, then they will ask for the passport for stamping.

turquoise

Star Member
Jun 25, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/2011
Doc's Request.
07/2011
File Transfer...
05/2011
Med's Done....
04/2011
Passport Req..
October 6, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
October 13, 2011
LANDED..........
October 14, 2011
Boyee: I won my appeal april 11, 2011 & got the IRB reasons & decision letter April 19, 2011. I already sent the medical form for my husband to redo his medical. I checked my CAIPS note medical expire: January 2011. so I'm assuming he needs one. also, at the court hearing, I submitted a Hungarian PCC dated March 2011. from what I know, it's valid for 3 months. so hopefully june 2011, Vienna Visa office will received the original applciation by then so my husband doesnt need to redo Hungarian PCC again.

Questions:
1.Does he need to apply for a PCC here in Canada? he lived for 10 years in Canada but before he left, he filed for a Canadian PCC. does he need to redo it again? I once asked RCMP here & they said that it's only my husband who can apply for a PCC in Canada?
2. You mentioned in your response ".....Once they open the file a letter will be sent to your husband asking for documents, medical redo if its expired and police clearance and application forms have to be filled out and sent back to the visa office they do security checks if not already done, then they will ask for the passport for stamping." what application forms are this?

Thank you.