+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS validity for application of visa to CIC - Manitoba Provincial Nominee

nursem70

Nov 16, 2013
I am in the process of completing my documents for visa application to CIC. I just received my letter of approval from MPNP 4 days ago. I did my IELTS exam 2 years (2012) and that is the one I used for my MPNP application. Is there any validity for the IELTSwith CIC - should I take an IELTS exam again for my visa application to CIC?

Pls advise. Thank you

chahal256

Star Member
Oct 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4 dec 2014
VISA ISSUED...
11 dec 2014
LANDED..........
28 dec 2014
i think no but verify on google for clearance

dhillon9876

Sep 6, 2014
I have same problem. My ielts also got expire before my approval. What i have to do ?i need fresh ielts to apply cic or i can use my same trf

Johnny31

VIP Member
Dec 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dhillon9876 said:
I have same problem. My ielts also got expire before my approval. What i have to do ?i need fresh ielts to apply cic or i can use my same trf
As long as it's not expired at the time they received your file - it should be fine!

sameer811

Star Member
Jan 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
22 june 15
Nomination.....
21 aug 15
nursem70 said:
I am in the process of completing my documents for visa application to CIC. I just received my letter of approval from MPNP 4 days ago. I did my IELTS exam 2 years (2012) and that is the one I used for my MPNP application. Is there any validity for the IELTSwith CIC - should I take an IELTS exam again for my visa application to CIC?
Hi did they ask you fresh ilets my ilets was also expired before nomination plz reply will be very help full

Pls advise. Thank you

lokas

Sep 7, 2015
hello,

just received an ITA for NB.
my husband needs to take the ielts and must
obtain band score of each category of not less than 5.

if in case he cant get the needed score, can we still continue with our application?

our points as per EOI sent is 75 including my spouse's adaptability.

anybody got an idea? plz advise. thanks!