+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS Test 25th March 2017

psiva44

Feb 14, 2017
Bharathi123 said:
hello guys,

My first attempt and hope to score a convenient number .Yes, the listening and Reading were tricky>trying to put down the questions i can recall and the answers that I deemed correct.may not be the case, in the true sense!!

Listening- Parking charges was mentioned as $6.5
Tuesday is the first answer
All University Students- Hence B
I missed one on the MAp question- The Meridian Hotel .Got confused with service road.I wrote as I, but the answer was for one the left most down,opp to the last hotel on the street.
there were two questions that asked for answer in three words or less only.
The students should go to "Staff at Reception" to book appointments.Staff at reception is my answer. ANy guesses?
Information on workshops will be given in Weekly e-mails.
In the last section, the first answer I wrote is Student's academic (writing).Not sure what the correct first word is.
Seminars and Workshops
Summer school
study skills.

Reading--
For matching the Fishes, there were repetitions for C and E.
There are only three options for LDC. I have written false
Weekend and Weeknight calling to be done before 8Am Monday- Initially I wrote false but somehow got confused and wrote True. Dunno which one is correct.
For the last section, i was hunting for words that end in less but finally wrote blind . My Bad.
entrance, smell, winter,fish,eggs, soil were other answers.
For the section on LABOUR I guess these were some of the answers-
On call,restrictions, exceptional circumstances, leave, subisidised etc.
;D
ugh, thats all that I could recall guys. Hope it helps!!

Hi
You remember almost all answers,great memory.
I was bit confused with last section reading,was it true / False or Yes/No
but from your answers i think it was T/F.Then i don't have to think anymore.

smalkawi

Star Member
Jan 28, 2017
psiva44 said:
Can any one clarify me in reading section 4 ielts GT is it Y/N or T/F ?
if it was the aquaculture paragraph then it is the opposite of the section 1 type, if section 1 was TF then section 4 is YN

imrankhancms

Apr 3, 2017
I am 38 with 10 years of experience in IT. I have one sibling in canada and graduate.

I have got IETLS L-6, W-6, S-6.5, Reading-5.5. How many points i score and whether i should re-appear for IELTS? Can i apply for Canada PR or not?

Thanks in advance.
IK

tonitigers

Star Member
Apr 5, 2017
at the same time, i dont understand why website showing 30-March as one of the date while nothing is there for 25th March. i can see 16 march and then 30th march

akashbhalla89

Star Member
Mar 12, 2016
tonitigers said:
at the same time, i dont understand why website showing 30-March as one of the date while nothing is there for 25th March. i can see 16 march and then 30th march
It is because for ielts life skills the result comes up in 7 days so it is showing 30th march for that.

chente

Mar 1, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
raoulmos said:
they added 25, Mars date today - any one got his results
The date for the results is tomorrow 7th