+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS SEP 09 2017 British Council

ansimn

Sep 17, 2017
I was thinking, why I took IDP instead of BC, till the test date, due to multiple review comments on IDP. But now feeling bit relieved, atleast results came on time, sms too received by 11 AM. No more regrets for taking IELTS in IDP :)

shivamanghan

Sep 12, 2017
I was thinking, why I took IDP instead of BC, till the test date, due to multiple review comments on IDP. But now feeling bit relieved, atleast results came on time, sms too received by 11 AM. No more regrets for taking IELTS in IDP :)
hahah thinking same. I was sad when I booked for IDP and even on my test day BC centre had some issues for listening audio and now results delayed.

Jakev

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2017
NOC Code......
0114 and 0125
AOR Received.
14-11-2017
Hi All:

Pleased with my results- I took it with the British Council in the city of Trivandrum, Kerala. I had texted the British Council number from my registered cellular phone with the format RESULT<space>Candidate Number<Passport Number>

Reading- 9
Listening- 8.5
Speaking- 8.5
Writing- 8

This bumps up my scores to 444. Praise GOD !

Hoping to get the ITA in the next round.

Reactions: HopefulHeart

tarun1110

Star Member
Sep 7, 2017
Hi All:

Pleased with my results- I took it with the British Council in the city of Trivandrum, Kerala. I had texted the British Council number from my registered cellular phone with the format RESULT<space>Candidate Number<Passport Number>

Reading- 9
Listening- 8.5
Speaking- 8.5
Writing- 8

I am still getting the same reply. The details provided do not match.

HopefulHeart

Jul 28, 2017
Hi All:

Reading- 9
Listening- 8.5
Speaking- 8.5
Writing- 8

Congratulations. Indeed a good score. You can finally have a sigh of relief .

Reactions: Jakev

Jakev

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2017
NOC Code......
0114 and 0125
AOR Received.
14-11-2017
Congratulations. Indeed a good score. You can finally have a sigh of relief .
Thanks much- Age as an attribute was against me, and I did practice Listening tests from the book they had supplied. This worked !

ansimn

Sep 17, 2017
Can you provide the link, where to check the tentative scores
Thx
Hi All:

Reading- 9
Listening- 8.5
Speaking- 8.5
Writing- 8

tarun1110

Star Member
Sep 7, 2017
I hope the candidate number is the 6 digit number that was provided on the day of exam. I am not sure about this and the website provides 8 spaces for the candidate number. That's a bit confusing.

Jakev

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2017
NOC Code......
0114 and 0125
AOR Received.
14-11-2017
I hope the candidate number is the 6 digit number that was provided on the day of exam. I am not sure about this and the website provides 8 spaces for the candidate number. That's a bit confusing.
Indeed- it has 8 digits.

JZ82

Jul 4, 2017
Dear Candidate,
Your IELTS test result for 9 Sep 2017 is now released. However, due to technical issues you may not be able to view it online. Your TRF (score card) will be dispatched through Post/Courier. You will receive the shipment tracking number through SMS when it is out for delivery. Please allow up to 10 days for its delivery.
Regards,
British Council