+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS result withheld for investigation?

rocker_91

Oct 24, 2016
So I took my computer-based test last Saturday in Abu Dhabi, UAE. Now I got a mail today

"We refer to your IELTS test of 15th May 2021.

Strict quality control procedures are in place to protect the integrity and security of the IELTS test. As part of these procedures, test results are routinely analysed by the IELTS Test Partners before they are issued to candidates.

As a result of these procedures, test scores for the 15th May 2021 have come under scrutiny and are being investigated. Your results are being withheld while this investigation is being conducted. Please note that all investigations are conducted without prejudice by the IELTS Test Partners.

The declaration on the IELTS application form that you agreed to includes the following statement: 'I understand that my results may not be issued 5 to 7 days after the test if any of the IELTS Test Partners deem it necessary to review any matter associated with my test'.

We will provide an update on your results as soon as the investigation is complete."

So what does this mean?
Is there anyone who took the test in Abu Dhabi or anywhere in the UAE last week?