+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS Result for 3rd March 2018 withheld

Lique

May 10, 2018
I gave my test on March 03 and still hear nothing from Cambridge and BC. After making an enquiry I got this message from BC. “
Thank you for your enquiry regarding your withheld IELTS results, that you were recently informed were under analysis by the IELTS Test Partners. Please accept our sincere apologies for the delay in replying to your email.
As you are aware, your result is currently being analysed by the IELTS Test Partners. These measures are essential to protect the validity of results for more than 2.9 million test takers that take IELTS every year.
We appreciate that this may seem like a lengthy process to you; however, the IELTS Partners have a responsibility to all test takers, to organisations which accept IELTS scores, and to regulatory bodies, to ensure the highest confidence in the accuracy and integrity of test results.
You should have received a notification from your test centre informing you that your results have been withheld; this may include a date by which they will aim to provide a further update regarding the status of your results. Please await this further update. The decision on your result is taken by the IELTS Test Partners, and does not rest with the local test centre.
We apologise for any inconvenience the delay in issuing your results is causing you. We know how important it is for you to have your result as soon as possible and the IELTS Partners are making every effort to provide a decision on your result at the earliest.
I hope this information is helpful“

Lique

May 10, 2018
Again, when I replied to the BC and tried to explain about my tough situation regarding to my IELTS scores, I got this response “
If you wish, we can write to your Receiving Organisation and let them know about the delay in your results being issued. To request this please complete the attached form with the details of your Receiving Organisation and return this to me.
I hope this information is helpful“

zeshan

Aug 18, 2013
any one who got result recently test date 3rd MARCH....Still waiting for result its almost 3 months ...no idea ....can someone help

vrindavijayan91

Star Member
Jun 13, 2018
India
Hi

I attended my exam with IDP on 24th March 2018. It was my second attempt. The results were withheld. Three long months and still facing the same injustice from IDP/Cambridge as you guys. When I email them, the send me an automatic reply. When I call them, they ask me to wait or move ahead with another attempt. Sincere interest, efforts and hard earned money has no meaning to them. Unfair.

ashish magar

Jul 19, 2018
hello guys.i am from nepal i am also suffering from same problem i gave ielts test on 3rd march 2018 and it has been 4 months still there is no sign of release of result. has anyone got their score?

ashish magar

Jul 19, 2018
maybe that is the reason, I’m still waiting my results for more than 30 weeks,❗
yes, what i did was i went to bc office and spoke with them strictly, then they told me to write an application, surprisingly after 5 days of application,they sent me an application regarding release of my result.\

SarahMutairi

Sep 1, 2018
yes, what i did was i went to bc office and spoke with them strictly, then they told me to write an application, surprisingly after 5 days of application,they sent me an application regarding release of my result.\
What is a good news please tell me what is the application you send please can you send for me this application by email please and what you wrote for them please help me this is my email mmh__81@hotmail.com