+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ielts remarking

wahidkarlo

Jun 9, 2017
hi everyone,

i took the ielts test last may 6, 2017 and results came after 13days. i felt shattered at that time as my writing score did not meet with my expectation. is there any success stories of re-evaluation here? i just need another .5 to make it 7 so that i can apply for bridging program for nursing.

vaka004

Star Member
Jul 31, 2016
Its very hard, my suggestion is to retake IELTS if you are not happy with your Band score.

vaka004

Star Member
Jul 31, 2016
did you apply for remarking before?
Yeah, I have been through once. I also heard from some pals that in very rare scenarios it could happen but its almost impossible. Because the organisation IDP or BC never give a shot of remark to degrade their familiarity.

Reactions: wahidkarlo

vaka004

Star Member
Jul 31, 2016
If they accept their flaw and reviewed your report by raising a band, people start ignoring that specific organisation. Thats the key point here. I heard this from my IELTS professor. I am sorry if I'm wrong.

wahidkarlo

Jun 9, 2017
you have a point there... i just trying to do this at least i will not blame myself whatever results it may be... thank you so much by the way for your reply... :)

wahidkarlo

Jun 9, 2017
If they accept their flaw and reviewed your report by raising a band, people start ignoring that specific organisation. Thats the key point here. I heard this from my IELTS professor. I am sorry if I'm wrong.
actually, one of my friends had a positive result way back 2015... hopefully it will also happen to me.., right now, only God can help me... :)

qgon123

Feb 12, 2017
Yeah, I have been through once. I also heard from some pals that in very rare scenarios it could happen but its almost impossible. Because the organisation IDP or BC never give a shot of remark to degrade their familiarity.
This theory is totally wrong. The system of IELTS marking is very systematic, that's why there are less chances of improvement in remarking. Your test will be remarked by a senior examiner who will not be aware of your current score.

I've also applied for the remarking and waiting for the outcome.

zyan

Star Member
Mar 30, 2017
hi everyone,

i took the ielts test last may 6, 2017 and results came after 13days. i felt shattered at that time as my writing score did not meet with my expectation. is there any success stories of re-evaluation here? i just need another .5 to make it 7 so that i can apply for bridging program for nursing.
Yes, you may apply for rechecking,
It's fee is as well as test,
If your score up date after rechecking refund fee in 3 to 4 days.
Rechecking result may be in one month

wahidkarlo

Jun 9, 2017
This theory is totally wrong. The system of IELTS marking is very systematic, that's why there are less chances of improvement in remarking. Your test will be remarked by a senior examiner who will not be aware of your current score.

I've also applied for the remarking and waiting for the outcome.
hi bro, finger-crossed for us... let's us post here our resuts... i know this ordeal is also making your life miserable right now... have faith and pray...