Star Member
Feb 7, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi, everyone!

All those looking to sit for IELTS General training exam on 13th May 2017, let's connect here and share any tips/advice.

I'm sure, we all can use some little help to achieve our desired bands. ;)

Good Luck to all.

Sunny_Sharma

Star Member
Feb 7, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can anyone share any material to help prep for the test?

I have a pdf "Ace the IELTS", happy to share with anyone.

DonKassem

Mar 25, 2017
Can you share the 'Ace the IELTS'- General training with me? my email: engkassem.business@gmail.com.

Sunny_Sharma

Star Member
Feb 7, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DonKassem said:
Can you share the 'Ace the IELTS'- General training with me? my email: engkassem.business@gmail.com.
Sure!
Are you planning to give the test on 13th May or anytime soon?
Good Luck!

Sunny_Sharma

Star Member
Feb 7, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone,

I'm more than happy to share whatever little IELTS material people have shared with me. However, we do need to realize that simply piling pdfs and/or books won't contribute much to the end result and I believe subconsciously, many people know this already.

Therefore, I am planning to create an online study group for IELTS for anyone planning to give the test on 29th April/13th May/25th May. This group will have daily targets and welcomes advice of those who have something positive to contribute.

I'll create a What's app group so interested, people can join the same.

I believe we all can achieve our targets if we really stick to a plan and work hard.

Good luck to all! :)

metabug

Star Member
Apr 20, 2017
Hello all,
Giving IELTS for the first time on 13th May and aiming for CLB9.
As for the preparations, going through previous listening tests, writing one essay a day and trying to build up vocabulary.

KS2017

Apr 21, 2017
I am also planning to give IELTS on 13th May 2017.
Can you please share the test preparation materials .

Thanks

safafatima

Feb 5, 2017
Sunny_Sharma said:
Hi everyone,

I'm more than happy to share whatever little IELTS material people have shared with me. However, we do need to realize that simply piling pdfs and/or books won't contribute much to the end result and I believe subconsciously, many people know this already.

Therefore, I am planning to create an online study group for IELTS for anyone planning to give the test on 29th April/13th May/25th May. This group will have daily targets and welcomes advice of those who have something positive to contribute.

I'll create a What's app group so interested, people can join the same.

I believe we all can achieve our targets if we really stick to a plan and work hard.

Good luck to all! :)

Hi,
I think that's a really good idea to have targets and compare and see if we are doing good or not. please add my number +12819199345 to the group. Really looking forward to it.

Thanks

piyush_h

Star Member
Feb 25, 2017
Hi,

Can anyone please share the Ielts study material at piyush.sachdeva2000@gmail.com

Many thanks in advance :)