+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS - OCTOBER 14TH EXAM

Rashu84

Star Member
May 29, 2017
Here is the Map guys please come up with your answers....

| B C
|A D
|----- outer area above --------------------
|
|H E
| G
|I ENT F
|________________________________
Mate spa is inside the building not the outer area it should be either H or I remaining is shower opp to washroom which is G and the treating room is either E or F
And picnic
And chess ??

Mandeep1989

Oct 23, 2017
R u sure about that bruv bcz I thought he said at the end compose music. And I marked availability of music room for 2nd one.

puneet5

Jul 9, 2017
So you think it's fully correct or changed?somehow I feel it's exactly the same transcription. May be I am wrong not sure.
Yes..it is changed a bit...few sentences are missing.. especially for q4 and q10..if you rem they said dont worry jamal curtis is best in this field..it is not thr..thr r some others too

Reactions: Rashu84 and srijan

puneet5

Jul 9, 2017
Here is the Map guys please come up with your answers....

| (Space)(space) B (Space) C
|A (Space)(space)(space) D
|----- outer area above --------------------
|
|H (Space space space) E
| (Space space) G
|I ENTRANCE (Space space space) F
|________________________________
If this is the scenerio..
Then my ans are as follows:
A
D
C
E
I
G

Richa123

Sep 12, 2017
i
Hi..i have a disconnect in sec 1 q.2..class at diff time nxt session coz class size increased and to cope up dey need music room which is not available at that time..
So ans was availability of music room..
Plz correct me..

In q.4 5 6 one was class is full other option was another class that eveng and last option was class too late ..coz in conversation dey said it is too much for a child in addition to the costs..
Plz correct
agree with u

Vigu

Oct 25, 2017
Guys,

Im just worried about the Listening(Map). I Can certainly remember i had written the last two option as F and G. Can anyone confirm the order please
if the questions were the same?.I guess second last was treating room and last was shower room.

srijan

Apr 10, 2017
Guys,

Im just worried about the Listening(Map). I Can certainly remember i had written the last two option as F and G. Can anyone confirm the order please
if the questions were the same?.I guess second last was treating room and last was shower room.
Yes you are right but F was immediate right from entrance and g - shower room was bit far right from entrance