+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS - OCTOBER 14TH EXAM

Jon5

Oct 17, 2017
Section 3 was tough for most of the candidates. I am hopping they bring down the cut off for 8 band from 35 to 33 or somerhing.
I was not very concentrated during the listening session, that's why I would like compare the answers for all the 3 section of listening with someone who remembers them.

Asherhussein

Oct 15, 2017
It was mentioned roadside breakdown...it means mechanical failure only..so it must be false..just giving my opinion..
Actually i got confused between Roadside failure and mechanical failure as all mechanical failures are not roadside. But I am having a feeling that i got it wrong. Anyways, good luck to everyone...

ankurrana

Star Member
Jun 8, 2015
I was not very concentrated during the listening session, that's why I would like compare the answers for all the 3 section of listening with someone who remembers them.
There are some of the answers mentioned in this thread in earlier pages; you can refer those.

srijan

Apr 10, 2017
Thxs dear..
But again..class size increased so dey wanted music room which was not available at dat time so the class 'll b at diff time nxt session due to non availability of room at dat time
ok I think she said there was another room available at that time but for some other problem they didn't take it I think. So I kind of negated that music room unavailability as a reason for time change. But still you never know mate I am still trying to recollect :) please let me know if any of you heard these conversations

Reactions: Rashu84

Rashu84

Star Member
May 29, 2017
ok I think she said there was another room available at that time but for some other problem they didn't take it I think. So I kind of negated that music room unavailability as a reason for time change. But still you never know mate I am still trying to recollect :) please let me know if any of you heard these conversations
It's ok dear ..jst sharing..fingers crossed..gud luckk

eywahlar olsun

Jul 11, 2017
Hello guys,

In listening,

In section 1, does it CARPET or TABLE ? Because it said ''..... stain on the table ... carpet''

And also in section 2 i guess, in the map type part, did you select the blank opposite of the forest or next to it (the one at the end) ?

Lastly, in section 4, is there anyone who write BEG in the blank ? in the question which was about fund raising.

eywahlar olsun

Jul 11, 2017
In the last question of section 3 listening, why they decided not to use that experiment ? (other group is already using or not scientific ?)
Also for monkeys they listened them mixed human and their voices right ? and for the elephants it didnt work because too much noise come from around ?

arunk0811

Sep 4, 2017
Very Important update:

My brother also wrote the exam on 14 Oct. He received an email 4 days back that the results have been delayed from 27 Oct to 3 Nov due to Diwali Holidays. He wrote his exam through British Council from India.

Have you all received such email as well? If not, Kindly go through your junk mails as well and please let me know.

-Good Luck

puneet5

Jul 9, 2017
Very Important update:

My brother also wrote the exam on 14 Oct. He received an email 4 days back that the results have been delayed from 27 Oct to 3 Nov due to Diwali Holidays. He wrote his exam through British Council from India.

Have you all received such email as well? If not, Kindly go through your junk mails as well and please let me know.

-Good Luck
Yes..it is mentioned on both idp and British council india website..result will be declared on 3rd November due to festive period.

Reactions: arunk0811

Tayyab29

Star Member
Jul 27, 2017
In the last question of section 3 listening, why they decided not to use that experiment ? (other group is already using or not scientific ?)
Also for monkeys they listened them mixed human and their voices right ? and for the elephants it didnt work because too much noise come from around ?
They mixed music with human voices.
Hello guys,

In listening,

In section 1, does it CARPET or TABLE ? Because it said ''..... stain on the table ... carpet''

And also in section 2 i guess, in the map type part, did you select the blank opposite of the forest or next to it (the one at the end) ?

Lastly, in section 4, is there anyone who write BEG in the blank ? in the question which was about fund raising.
carpet.
In the map question 2 answers were in front of diagrams. One was in front of tables and one in front of trees I think.
In part 4 I believe it was bank.( funded by a. Bank)