+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS issue

TJ2010

Jun 5, 2010
I need Help , please help.

I have read through all the comments on IELTS.
Now I realized that I have made mistate. I have sent my application to CIO since february. I had not done IELTS by then but I claimed 16.I only thought its not compulsory as they wrote its recommende that IELTS is done before sending to CIO not mandated.
Now my IELTS is out I got 12, although this is surficient for me to make 67. Or do I have to do it again.
Now I need to send my application and my document to visa office. What do I do. Do I write the current proficiency 12, i.e high, moderate, high and moderate or leave the previous proficiency I claimed ,16 i.e high, high, high, high. Do I attached a cover letter towards this and what should I write in it. Please just help me with this my time is going.

Please help with the answer.

visaexpert

Apr 22, 2010
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEWDELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

No need to write any letter to visa office regarding your IELTS result.

If you have already score 67 with current IELTS copy,

Send your current IELTS result with Full Documents
Edit Forms and write Moderate High Moderate High wherever required.

No need to take IELTS again.

Do not waste your time. Prepare other documents well and send it to local visa office for further processing.

Good Luck

MSMirza

Oct 14, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
.. waiting .. & .. waiting ..
No worries buddy,

Regardless of what you wrote in your initial application about IELTS !! if you're getting 67 then you're good to go :)

Good Luck,

Mirza.

TJ2010

Jun 5, 2010
Thank you seniors, you are really good people.

One more question. Is one suppose to pay right of permanent resident fee at the time one is sending application to visa office. I mean the 490 there about.

Arif.Ahmed

Apr 21, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sorry to interrupt . But dont you need to attach the copy of your IELTS result while applying?
According to Point 6 of schedule 3 you need to attach the result. Please see the screenshot.

Please advice. I have the IELTS done and will attach the copy with schedule 3 form.

phdmaker

Jan 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Arif.Ahmed said:
Sorry to interrupt . But dont you need to attach the copy of your IELTS result while applying?
According to Point 6 of schedule 3 you need to attach the result. Please see the screenshot.

Please advice. I have the IELTS done and will attach the copy with schedule 3 form.
If u already done your IELTS then u could send the IELTS prove with your application. But it isn't mandatory at all.

Good Luck.

visaexpert

Apr 22, 2010
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEWDELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
TJ2010 said:
Thank you seniors, you are really good people.

One more question. Is one suppose to pay right of permanent resident fee at the time one is sending application to visa office. I mean the 490 there about.

1. It is about landing fees in check list of local visa office.
2. It is 490$/adult.
3. It is optional.
4. You can send landing fees with full document for fast processing.
5. If you skip, visa office will ask you landing fees at the time of Medical and/or Passport request.

visaexpert

Apr 22, 2010
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEWDELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Arif.Ahmed said:

1. If you have already taken IELTS, then tick Yes and send the photocopy of IELTS Result to Central Visa office at the time of sending initial application.

2. Do not send original IELTS with initial application.

3. Original IELTS will be sent to local visa office at the time of sending full documents on later stage.

4. If you have not taken IELTS, tick No and do not provide any written submission. You can take IELTS exam later and send Result to local visa office on later stage.

Arif.Ahmed

Apr 21, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
visaexpert said:
1. If you have already taken IELTS, then tick Yes and send the photocopy of IELTS Result to Central Visa office at the time of sending initial application.

2. Do not send original IELTS with initial application.

3. Original IELTS will be sent to local visa office at the time of sending full documents on later stage.

4. If you have not taken IELTS, tick No and do not provide any written submission. You can take IELTS exam later and send Result to local visa office on later stage.

thanks for clearing :D. reputation added.