+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS is expired...Plz help me!!!

Engineer80

Star Member
Jun 21, 2014
Dear All

I am nominated by SINP on the basis of International Skilled Worker (under intended occupation civil engineer "A") without job offer last month. My submitted ilets is expired during process of nomination at SINP office but even SINP nominated me. Now I am preparing for PR and need to send docs and federal forms to CIO/Sydney Nova Scotia.

As per pnp check list and my interpretation , C n D type occupations are only required to undergo and submit the IELTS at CIO Level for PR , Still I am confused whether should I submit valid ILETS or not to CIO for PR?

So please suggest and guide me in the reference of pnp check list, your knowledge and experience.

regards

Saskatoon

Star Member
Jun 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London visa office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-11-2011
Doc's Request.
29-01-2014
Nomination.....
02-05-2014
IELTS Request
submit with application
Engineer80 said:
Dear All

I am nominated by SINP on the basis of International Skilled Worker (under intended occupation civil engineer "A") without job offer last month. My submitted ilets is expired during process of nomination at SINP office but even SINP nominated me. Now I am preparing for PR and need to send docs and federal forms to CIO/Sydney Nova Scotia.

As per pnp check list and my interpretation , C n D type occupations are only required to undergo and submit the IELTS at CIO Level for PR , Still I am confused whether should I submit valid ILETS or not to CIO for PR?

So please suggest and guide me in the reference of pnp check list, your knowledge and experience.

regards
Hi as per CIC documents check list in section 12 they did mentioned that YOU MUST INCLUDE A COPY OF LANGUAGE TEST RESULT WITH YOUR APPLICATION TO CIC

Engineer80

Star Member
Jun 21, 2014
Saskatoon said:
Hi as per CIC documents check list in section 12 they did mentioned that YOU MUST INCLUDE A COPY OF LANGUAGE TEST RESULT WITH YOUR APPLICATION TO CIC
Thanks for reply, but why is it only mentioned specially for C & D occupation. If CIC needs to get IELTS from all occupations then no need to write like this in pnp check list as follows

"Starting July 1, 2012, most Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) applicants for semi- and low-skilled occupations that fall under National Occupational Classification (NOC) Skill Levels C and D will have to undergo mandatory language testing."

Even u can check Backgrounder — New minimum language requirements for immigrants under the Provincial Nominee Program

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/backgrounders/2012/2012-04-11.asp

Thats why I am confused whether should I submit IELTS to CIO/Nova Scotia level or not ?

Please explain and guide me it as per pnp check list and backgrounder 2012 for PNP Minimum IELTS.....Regards

Johnny31

VIP Member
Dec 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Engineer80 said:
Please guide for above query if any one have right experience and knowledge....regards
Why don't you contact SINP directly instead of looking for answers on here

Should get a better/clearer response

Engineer80

Star Member
Jun 21, 2014
Yes i sent email but they are saying to follow pnp checklist, is matter of cic. Confusing situation so please guide n share ur experience. Regards

Johnny31

VIP Member
Dec 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Engineer80 said:
Yes i sent email but they are saying to follow pnp checklist, is matter of cic. Confusing situation so please guide n share ur experience. Regards
http://www.economy.gov.sk.ca/immigration/language-requirements

Read the top:

You must supply a language assessment in your SINP application if you are applying under the SINP International Skilled Workers Category, the SINP Long Haul Truck Driver Sub-Category, or the SINP Hospitality Sector Pilot Project Sub-Category.

The requirement is mentioned in the website also

warhound

Star Member
Nov 19, 2011
He somehow got the SINP - and is worried about the PR application which is based on a nomination. PLease call CIC and see what they say - let us know in here for everyones benefit

Engineer80

Star Member
Jun 21, 2014
Dear Johny,

I have sent required IELTS to SINP office for nomination purpose, even I am nominated by SINP. Now I am preparing docs for Permanent Resident to CIO/Nova Scotia but my IELTS is expired now.

As per PNP check list I am confused to interpret the 12-section for IELTS ( WHERE it is mentioned like that Starting July 1, 2012, most Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) applicants for semi- and low-skilled occupations that fall under National Occupational Classification (NOC) Skill Levels C and D will have to undergo mandatory language testing.

My intended occupation is civil engineer (Type A) under NOC code 2131.

What to do now , whether should I send full docs for PR to CIO with/without expired IELTS OR need to re take new IELTS.

Please guide me as per PNP check list and knowledge then will be great full. Regards

Johnny31

VIP Member
Dec 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Engineer80 said:
Dear Johny,

I have sent required IELTS to SINP office for nomination purpose, even I am nominated by SINP. Now I am preparing docs for Permanent Resident to CIO/Nova Scotia but my IELTS is expired now.

As per PNP check list I am confused to interpret the 12-section for IELTS ( WHERE it is mentioned like that Starting July 1, 2012, most Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) applicants for semi- and low-skilled occupations that fall under National Occupational Classification (NOC) Skill Levels C and D will have to undergo mandatory language testing.

My intended occupation is civil engineer (Type A) under NOC code 2131.

What to do now , whether should I send full docs for PR to CIO with/without expired IELTS OR need to re take new IELTS.

Please guide me as per PNP check list and knowledge then will be great full. Regards
If you are applying through Express Entry - you need to include IELTS

If you are applying through PNP - you don't need it. Since ONLY NOC C/D are required.

It says very clearly on the website/checklist - not sure which part you're confused about.

Engineer80

Star Member
Jun 21, 2014
Johnny31 said:
If you are applying through Express Entry - you need to include IELTS

If you are applying through PNP - you don't need it. Since ONLY NOC C/D are required.

It says very clearly on the website/checklist - not sure which part you're confused about.
Thanks Johny for your comments ,

I am applying through paper based application (without express entry) for PR to CIO under occupation A.

Actually I am confused that a few person guided me to send IELTS so feel confused.

Once again thanks for your right comments. Regards

Johnny31

VIP Member
Dec 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Engineer80 said:

I am applying through paper based application (without express entry) for PR to CIO under occupation A.

Actually I am confused that a few person guided me to send IELTS so feel confused.

Good Luck!

sookie85

Apr 30, 2014
Kosovo
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
02-01-2015
Nomination.....
09-05-2015
AOR Received.
07-08-2015
File Transfer...
07-08-2015
Med's Request
26-05-2016
Med's Done....
13-06-2016
Interview........
09-05-2016
Passport Req..
28-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
09-08-2016
Engineer80 said:

Did you sit for new IELTS or sent the app. without it?

Johnny31

VIP Member
Dec 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sookie85 said:
Did you sit for new IELTS or sent the app. without it?
You can't send your application without your language results (if it's required)

sookie85

Apr 30, 2014
Kosovo
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
02-01-2015
Nomination.....
09-05-2015
AOR Received.
07-08-2015
File Transfer...
07-08-2015
Med's Request
26-05-2016
Med's Done....
13-06-2016
Interview........
09-05-2016
Passport Req..
28-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
09-08-2016
Johnny31 said:
You can't send your application without your language results (if it's required)
Johnny,

you are very controversial, in one post you said it is not required but only for C & D, whereas here you say it is required.