+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS - GT coaching

lakshmi1619

May 18, 2023
Hi There,
I have a plan to write IELTS -GT exam in couple of months and for that, I could like to get started my preparation. Can any one suggest trust worthy and good one to one online coaching details please? Due to my age, I need to get good IELTS score to increase my PR chances. If any one have any thoughts, please share. I do see lot of material on internet hence getting confused. Looking forward for structured material,mock tests to get good score. Inputs on this highly appreciated.

Thanks

Malin01

May 31, 2023
Hi There,
I have a plan to write IELTS -GT exam in couple of months and for that, I could like to get started my preparation. Can any one suggest trust worthy and good one to one online coaching details please? Due to my age, I need to get good IELTS score to increase my PR chances. If any one have any thoughts, please share. I do see lot of material on internet hence getting confused. Looking forward for structured material,mock tests to get good score. Inputs on this highly appreciated.

Thanks
Hi i m also hoping to get ielts review next week as it is a must have to become a PR in Canada, granted I already have WES checked my attained education and for now listening to YouTube for review helping me too. Try to look for yourself some videos on YouTube it probably will help you. Blessings!

lakshmi1619

May 18, 2023
Hi i m also hoping to get ielts review next week as it is a must have to become a PR in Canada, granted I already have WES checked my attained education and for now listening to YouTube for review helping me too. Try to look for yourself some videos on YouTube it probably will help you. Blessings!
Ok, we are sailing in the same boat..Can you please share links what you are using IELTS prep.I just started using IELTS liz page. Do you have any authentic free mock tests link which are going to be similar to exam.Appreciate your response..I wish you all the best for your exam.

Malin01

May 31, 2023
Ok, we are sailing in the same boat..Can you please share links what you are using IELTS prep.I just started using IELTS liz page. Do you have any authentic free mock tests link which are going to be similar to exam.Appreciate your response..I wish you all the best for your exam.
Hi, I only look into the ielts at YouTube just type it on search so you can view the reviewer

Aircall_visa

Star Member
Jun 7, 2023
Please find some helpful ideas related to IELTS - my score was Listening (9), Reading (9) Speaking (8.5) and Writing (7). Though I filled my EOR for writing as I was literally expecting score to be around 7.5, I was still fine as it fulfills my requirement for PR application.

I am sure internet is full of IELTS content but based on my experience, I would suggest to follow the below:
IELTSLIZ (she has website as well as youtube channel) to learn about wiritng and speaking pattern.
E2IELTS - follow JAY (he will give you insights which are accurate) - writing and speaking.
MAKKAR IELTS - buy this latest edition (it will have ongoing speaking cue cards)

Rest for Listening and Reading, I would highly suggest to buy Cambridge books bundle (1 book usually have 4 tests) - this investment would pay off a lot.

Lastly, IELTS is not a test of how much you know but how proficient you are. Therefore, you don't need a lot of knowledge but need the right knowledge and repetition so when you take the test, examiner should be able to hear and read a band 7+ English.

lakshmi1619

May 18, 2023
Please find some helpful ideas related to IELTS - my score was Listening (9), Reading (9) Speaking (8.5) and Writing (7). Though I filled my EOR for writing as I was literally expecting score to be around 7.5, I was still fine as it fulfills my requirement for PR application.

I am sure internet is full of IELTS content but based on my experience, I would suggest to follow the below:
IELTSLIZ (she has website as well as youtube channel) to learn about wiritng and speaking pattern.
E2IELTS - follow JAY (he will give you insights which are accurate) - writing and speaking.
MAKKAR IELTS - buy this latest edition (it will have ongoing speaking cue cards)

Rest for Listening and Reading, I would highly suggest to buy Cambridge books bundle (1 book usually have 4 tests) - this investment would pay off a lot.

Lastly, IELTS is not a test of how much you know but how proficient you are. Therefore, you don't need a lot of knowledge but need the right knowledge and repetition so when you take the test, examiner should be able to hear and read a band 7+ English.
Thanks for your responses..This plan gives me to start my preparation.How many Cambridge books you have purchased for practice?did you get latest ones(16th and downwards)? Did you take paper based or computer based exam?

one more questions,few people suggested me take celpip and few others ielts..do you have any suggestions?

Aircall_visa

Star Member
Jun 7, 2023
I appeared for Pen and Paper based but you can see what works for you and there is no need to be in dilemma when it comes to this! both are acceptable and try both for a week and see which ones work for you.

I have also heard some good success stories of celpip but at the end of the day our goal is CLB 9 so opt for any and give yourself a target of few weeks to take the exam.

Also, I purchased from 9 to 18 (16 was given by IDP)

Jan 19, 2023
India
Category........
BUSINESS
We are providing the IELTS-GT exam preparation courses at our designated training places throughout the places of Indian states of Haryana ,Punjab, Himachal ,Chandigarh and Delhi. The IDP certified trainers at Visionway Ielts And Immigration ( Best educational consultants in India ) centres are making the preparation methods a way easy by implementing latest technique and unique material that covers the needs up to 6 month of study.

Gagan4790

Star Member
Nov 7, 2017
Ontario
Hi There,
I have a plan to write IELTS -GT exam in couple of months and for that, I could like to get started my preparation. Can any one suggest trust worthy and good one to one online coaching details please? Due to my age, I need to get good IELTS score to increase my PR chances. If any one have any thoughts, please share. I do see lot of material on internet hence getting confused. Looking forward for structured material, mock tests to get good score. Inputs on this highly appreciated.

Thanks
Hi

You need to have structured approach for the exam and do a live 1:1 training instead of taking group courses etc. Internet is flooded with material and strategies, but thats not going to help.
You contact me at info@Learnwithgagan.com. I scored CLB 10 in IELTS and have more than 10 years of teaching experience for the same.
For tips and tricks, you can follow my website www.learnwithgagan.com
You can also register for my FREE IELTS Reading Masterclass (on my website) happening soon.