+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS General Exam... QATAR.... anyone can help please?

Feb 13, 2023
I am planning to migrate to Canada And I am currently In Qatar I am required to complete my IELTS General Exam
Does anyone here can help me with IELTS here!
I have done my IELTS General Exam from IDP Qatar But the band score I have received was bit lower then expected though my examination was good
Can Anyone help me understand how can I achieve higher score because I heard rumors that its not possible to achieve higher band score from Qatar is it true or not?
Does any one know a good instructor or reference or institution where I can appear for IELTS and can achieve the score I want?

Please Help a Brother out

JAZAKUMALLAH KHAIR

Sep 7, 2018
Canada
I am planning to migrate to Canada And I am currently In Qatar I am required to complete my IELTS General Exam
Does anyone here can help me with IELTS here!
I have done my IELTS General Exam from IDP Qatar But the band score I have received was bit lower then expected though my examination was good
Can Anyone help me understand how can I achieve higher score because I heard rumors that its not possible to achieve higher band score from Qatar is it true or not?
Does any one know a good instructor or reference or institution where I can appear for IELTS and can achieve the score I want?

Please Help a Brother out

JAZAKUMALLAH KHAIR
You can practice more, and focus on the module where you get a low score, as it's the only way you will improve. You can try and download the EDX application from the App Store/play store and you can enroll in the IELTS course. It will help you to get in-depth knowledge of IELTS. So I hope it might help you and all the best for your next exam.