+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS General/Academic 10th February 2018 Answer Key

Asmasohail

Star Member
Jan 6, 2018
you improved your reading score quite alot mashAllah may i know how you prepared or what preparation materials did you use?
U know what I did this time I actually practised from academic reading tests from cambridge book.... maybe thats the reason it improved...

And for listening I dont know how I got 8 coz I messed up from section 2 and section 3 was totally disaster infact at the end i changed many answers and guessed the answer which i left blank... I told u before right but Alhamdolillah...

I feel its all luck.... but only if u work hard you will b lucky....

So IN SHA ALLAH hoping for u high band score...

Do keep me updated about your results for your reattempt... and meanwhile practice listening tests daily from youtube and practice academic reading... for writing i would recommend liz...

All the very best!!! :)

Reactions: artificial.nocturne

Vivu

Feb 20, 2018
I practised only listening and writing for second attempt while ignoring reading and speaking. I found ted talks quite useful for listening. Find a topic which appears interesting to you and pay full attention.
I have already completed all the books of Cambridge. Can you please suggest from where I should practice Listening .

Rajesh.rayla

Sep 28, 2017
Did anyone from British Council get any notification about TRF? I mean those who appeared from British Council India for Feb 10th exam, from Delhi, to be specific.

Javid872

Jan 8, 2018
Ofcourse u can update open your profile the one u created u will find view current profile and once u. View it u. Can find find update option there.
Nope. I didnt modify my profile. I had a look at supporting documents required after getting ITA and noticed 6 months banking history. I was planing to open a bank account in these days. So I am stuck now and dont know what to do (

Javid872

Jan 8, 2018
I have already completed all the books of Cambridge. Can you please suggest from where I should practice Listening .
try to use authentic sources, such as official guide to ielts and do listening exercies at cambridge objective advanced, ielts vocabular advanced and New Insight into IELTS; they are quite useful.

artificial.nocturne

Jan 25, 2018
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Nope. I didnt modify my profile. I had a look at supporting documents required after getting ITA and noticed 6 months banking history. I was planing to open a bank account in these days. So I am stuck now and dont know what to do (
I don't believe it's necessary for your account to be 6 months old, what they are asking is 6 months average balance history, but if your account is even maybe only one or two months old then it should be okay, but the main thing that CIC checks is that you have all the FUNDS in your account and the PROOF of how the funds got there in the first place, like for example if you are planning to sell a property and then transfer that amount to your bank then you should upload or send them transfer of ownership document and document showing that you previously owned the property etc.

That's what I know so far, anyone who knows better or can add more to this, do chime in, thanks.

Javid872

Jan 8, 2018
I don't believe it's necessary for your account to be 6 months old, what they are asking is 6 months average balance history, but if your account is even maybe only one or two months old then it should be okay, but the main thing that CIC checks is that you have all the FUNDS in your account and the PROOF of how the funds got there in the first place, like for example if you are planning to sell a property and then transfer that amount to your bank then you should upload or send them transfer of ownership document and document showing that you previously owned the property etc.

That's what I know so far, anyone who knows better or can add more to this, do chime in, thanks.
Many thanks for your reply. Actually I have a bank account to get my monthly salary, but it is not enough to cover this amount. What if my parent donate this amount to me ? what should I do in this case ?

Reactions: artificial.nocturne

artificial.nocturne

Jan 25, 2018
Pre-Assessed..
Yes

Asmasohail

Star Member
Jan 6, 2018
Make a gift deed

Nagendra Kumar

Oct 30, 2017
There are chances, however, in the last OINP, they only invited the candidates between 440-446. This can surely change in future though. Are you an ICT guy?
Yes, I work as a database analyst noc-2172. I am still weighing my options between oinp or retaking test as I am not sure what if my second attempt scores are even less. Can I use the best attempted Ielts score for filling ee profile?

Nagendra Kumar

Oct 30, 2017
For me it's comin

For me it's coming as 365 but consultant is specifying it crosses 420 . I am confused whether to re-apper or now
In case of express entry, I feel its better to get advice from this forum than any visa consultant. Only thing is that you need to spend a lot of time checking out all the threads in the forum.

If you still wish to go with consultant, it's perfectly fine but doing your background work will keep you informed much more than before. All the best :)