+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS GENERAL 24TH MARCH- LET'S COMPARE ANSWERS HERE!

At the start

Feb 2, 2018
I wrote circulations instead of circulation in sec 4 listening
However grammatically it was okay as que was something like they should not hide .........so I mean both are possible

Would my ans be marked as wrong?
Please help guys

Mouradi

Sep 22, 2017
The writing task 2 is tricky:
I guess many people will go for the argument of planning for the activities on the free time (Free time activities), though the question is : planning your activities in your free time : (meaning using your free time to prepare your activities)
Task response is totally different on the two meanings.
What’s worse is people talking about planning in general, which will definitely be off topic.

Topzy

Mar 30, 2017
To everyone in the house, please I'm just planning to sit for my IELTS exams. Please give me clues to getting good grades.

Thanks, your responses are highly appreciated.

Mandeep1989

Oct 23, 2017
The writing task 2 is tricky:
I guess many people will go for the argument of planning for the activities on the free time (Free time activities), though the question is : planning your activities in your free time : (meaning using your free time to prepare your activities)
Task response is totally different on the two meanings.
What’s worse is people talking about planning in general, which will definitely be off topic.
Actually I wrote the task 2 like it as I said
From my understanding they were saying it is best to make detailed plan to do activities in the free time
It means best to make schedule of activities (in ur spare time )
Not to plan leisure activities which I think many people thought

Reactions: Mouradi

Mandeep1989

Oct 23, 2017
Some people think that it is best to plan detailed activities for free time. Others disagree.
Discuss both views and give your opinion

It was not about planning in free time but to plan for free time..to be exact detail planned activities for free time

Hope you got that
Not (for free time). It was (in free time )
Different meaning I guess unfortunately I got it wrong

Mandeep1989

Oct 23, 2017
Actually I wrote the task 2 like it as I said
From my understanding they were saying it is best to make detailed plan to do activities in the free time
It means best to make schedule of activities (in ur spare time )
Not to plan leisure activities which I think many people thought
U r absolutely right

Mandeep1989

Oct 23, 2017
I wrote circulations instead of circulation in sec 4 listening
However grammatically it was okay as que was something like they should not hide .........so I mean both are possible

Would my ans be marked as wrong?
Please help guys
It should be circulation ur answer is wrong

Madhuri_kk

Mar 24, 2018
Can we get the recording of the test anywhere? I read it is not available anywhere. But, in case if it was, then every doubt could have been solved. The answer keys are also not published by them. So, even after results, we never know what was our mistakes

Sverma495

May 10, 2014
Chandigarh
Visa Office......
New delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can we get the recording of the test anywhere? I read it is not available anywhere. But, in case if it was, then every doubt could have been solved. The answer keys are also not published by them. So, even after results, we never know what was our mistakes
Yes you are absolutely right.. this is the game being played by these guys to exploit people !!

Reactions: Mandeep1989

Madhuri_kk

Mar 24, 2018
I pen down "Fishes" as the answer for one of the questions. Aside the Map questions, this seem to be the only question I am unsure of.

Can someone comment on this? Should "Fishes" pass for a correct answer. I wrote the test in Nigeria.

Best of Luck to everyone.

Hi, I am not sure if it was fish, the fish or fishes. Even i m confused. Also, con you kindly share Ur answers for section 3?