+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS FOR STUDENT VISA - URGENT

kunnuisgood

May 6, 2010
hi guys.... i had given my ielts exam on june 13th 2009..... and scored a 7.5 on that...... Now i am applying for the student visa so i wanted to know whether should i apply before june 13th 2010 so that my score is valid or is it fine if i apply after june 13th..... Will the canadian immigration ask me to give the test again?

Another query was regarding the fees of the university...... Should i pay the first term fees and then apply given that I can show the entire fees in my bank account. The problem is that the course registration starts from june13th and i can only pay the fees once i register for the courses...and i want to apply earlier than that.....
So should i pay the fees or should i just show the bank statement with the balance on it?

S

shan4u

Hi

1. You don't need to appear in the IELTS exam because its valid for two years.

2. You don,t need to pay the university fee. Show your bank statement and apply as soon as possible for Fall-2010.

gud luck

uglydoll

Jun 4, 2010
kunnuisgood said:
hi guys.... i had given my ielts exam on june 13th 2009..... and scored a 7.5 on that...... Now i am applying for the student visa so i wanted to know whether should i apply before june 13th 2010 so that my score is valid or is it fine if i apply after june 13th..... Will the canadian immigration ask me to give the test again?

Another query was regarding the fees of the university...... Should i pay the first term fees and then apply given that I can show the entire fees in my bank account. The problem is that the course registration starts from june13th and i can only pay the fees once i register for the courses...and i want to apply earlier than that.....
So should i pay the fees or should i just show the bank statement with the balance on it?
hi.. IELTS is valid for 2 years.. so you should be fine... It would show that you are serious with your application if you provide evidence that you have already paid part of your tuition fees. You an show the acknowledgment receipts from the university to the immigration officer. I am also applying for student visa and that is what i'm gonna do..... you can talk to a student advisor from the university and ask them if you can be allowed to enroll/register early, etc...