Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
PER 15.10.2014
Med's Request
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
I have one question about IELTS. My test is valid till 30th of June. I am waiting for WES report and (if) news from nsnp. Planning to apply for FSW next month. So,should i send my application before 30th of June because of the IELTS test or should CiC receive my application before that date? Anyone knows ::)

itexpert

May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw,Poland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Actually, you should send it as soon as possible, due to CIC will consider it by the time that your application received by CIC.
As an alternative solution (in case your WES report will delay) you have to pass one more Ielts exam.

Vikiwow

Star Member
May 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
PER 15.10.2014
Med's Request
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
wes- evaluation in progress, estimated date 23th of may. Also nsnp applicants should be informed by mid june :-[

roman_raga

May 20, 2014
Listening: 6.0
Reading: 5.0
Writing: 6.5
Speaking: 6.5
Overall: 6.0

How about the above point of above IELTS score for FSW? Please let me know in case I have to re-do just because of less band in reading.
Thanks. :(

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

roman_raga said:

How about the above point of above IELTS score for FSW? Please let me know in case I have to re-do just because of less band in reading.
For about the 100th time you require a MINIMUM of 6 in each module, you don't qualify..

amirali

Star Member
Feb 16, 2012
IELTS result is overall 5.5 can I file my application under FWS 2014.

Hi,
I am planning for file my application under FWS 2014.
Today I got my result which is very frustrated.
Actually I was appearing in CIMA Final exam and the very next day I appeared in IELTS Exam
Overall result is 5.5, Can anybody guide me on the basis of this result I can file my case.
I have plan to sit again in exam may be after two three week and send my improved Result later.
I don’t want to send my application late due Cap.
Please advise me what is the best solution either send my application with current result and send improved
IELTS later to Avail chance to send application before finished CAP.
Or
Wait for my improved result and send when I got new IELTS improve result.
Thank I advance

Johnny31

VIP Member
Dec 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
roman_raga said:

You need to retake the test because if you have any score under "6" - your scores would be considered ineligible!

kb_virgo2003

May 3, 2014
Hi All,

I appeared for an IELTS exam on 10 May and result was supposed to be declared on 23rd morning. but instead i received below mail:

"Please be advised that there will be a delay in issuing your IELTS test result until IELTS results integrity processes have been completed. We thank you for your patience and apologise for any inconvenience this may cause."

I called at their customer care but they mentioned they are trying to declare result soon but it may take upto 1-2 weeks as well. :(

I am ready with all the documents except IELTS result. Have anyone faced similar problem?

Please suggest what can i do now?

Thanks

itexpert

May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw,Poland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kb_virgo2003 said:
Hi All,

I appeared for an IELTS exam on 10 May and result was supposed to be declared on 23rd morning. but instead i received below mail:

"Please be advised that there will be a delay in issuing your IELTS test result until IELTS results integrity processes have been completed. We thank you for your patience and apologise for any inconvenience this may cause."

I called at their customer care but they mentioned they are trying to declare result soon but it may take upto 1-2 weeks as well. :(

I am ready with all the documents except IELTS result. Have anyone faced similar problem?

Thanks
Yes, me too..
But I received results yesterday.

Johnny31

VIP Member
Dec 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kb_virgo2003 said:
Hi All,

Thanks
Already answered your question in another post*

makaryan_anna

May 24, 2014
Hi,
I have already sent my application to CIC including IELTS results. I would be thankful if anyone answer to my question. The problem is that after the sending the application, my IELTS Certificate will expire in 2 months. Will CIC or Visa Office request another test result after the expiration date of my Certificate or it is important to have a valid result at the time when I have applied my documents? May I take another test in 3 or 4 months or I must take the test before the expiration date?

Thank you in advance,
Anna

Johnny31

VIP Member
Dec 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
makaryan_anna said:
Hi,
I have already sent my application to CIC including IELTS results. I would be thankful if anyone answer to my question. The problem is that after the sending the application, my IELTS Certificate will expire in 2 months. Will CIC or Visa Office request another test result after the expiration date of my Certificate or it is important to have a valid result at the time when I have applied my documents? May I take another test in 3 or 4 months or I must take the test before the expiration date?

Thank you in advance,
Anna
As long as they receive your application before it expires, you should be fine. So you don't need to take another test.

dream_Can

Star Member
Oct 5, 2009
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-07-2014
IELTS Request
Sent vd docs
VISA ISSUED...
11-11-2015
LANDED..........
21-07-2016
what will be my ielts score based on the following result please:

listening 7
Speaking 6.5
Reading 6.5
Writing 6

Johnny31

VIP Member
Dec 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dream_Can said:
what will be my ielts score based on the following result please:

listening 7
Speaking 6.5
Reading 6.5
Writing 6
your IELTS score??? the scores you've provided ARE your ielts score. .....you mean your FSW points?? You'd get 18 points