+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS expiring next month urgent please

mrao

Jun 9, 2014
My ITELTS score will be expiring next month july 21 and I am in the process of gathering all the documents and ready to apply for Canadian immigration by next week. Is CIC going to consider my application ? or do i need to retake the IELTS exam and apply .Thanks for your helpful information.

rakeshtk

Dec 26, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mrao said:
My ITELTS score will be expiring next month july 21 and I am in the process of gathering all the documents and ready to apply for Canadian immigration by next week. Is CIC going to consider my application ? or do i need to retake the IELTS exam and apply .Thanks for your helpful information.
If its possible for you to make your application to reach CIC before July 21st you are safe... Else you must retake IELTS....

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rakeshtk said:
If its possible for you to make your application to reach CIC before July 21st you are safe... Else you must retake IELTS....
If your IELTS is valid on the date your application arrives you are ok. Otherwise you must retake it. No other choice.

shahid_canadaim

Star Member
Feb 24, 2013
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 10, 2014
IELTS Request
I would suggest, register and be ready with the new IELTS - just in case if it gets delayed by a day or two its fine.. but if it gets delayed by a week then they would reject the application as it states that you need to be under two years when they receive you application with IELTS score.

Thanks,
Shahid