+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ielts exam 5th jan 2019

kmuhammadsaad

Star Member
Jan 7, 2019
For Listening Passage 4 : below are some of the answers i remember; not in the same order though
Claws
Streams
Mushrooms
Dry
Elephant
Training

For Listening Passage 3 : Music and Maths , would anyone know the answers - mine were :
1. C : Show the relevance between maths and music
2. B : Showing patterns
3. A : Blacksmith : Showing Transformation for one age to another
4. A : Music did not help children at Maths

kmuhammadsaad

Star Member
Jan 7, 2019
-The answer is definitely between Local businesses and Events . (B or C respectively )

- The answer for that one is definitely for Extra participants.

- For the last section , the answers are Mushrooms and Claws .

Claws is the only answer here because the pluralized a word there , which will make "Claw" wrong .
For example , it is grammatically wrong to say " These .__boy_____ The only answer here is boys._

Mushroom might be correct . With or without S. But the speaker pluralized it .

- What was your answer for question 24 and 25?
For Fundraising , I checked Fundraising events i.e. C ; I was confused between A & C as she said it would be good for local businesses to pitch in.
I am also confused about listening section 3 :
Would you know the answer to 21 , 22 and 23 ?

kmuhammadsaad

Star Member
Jan 7, 2019
No. 24 and No 25 (The one that talked about s relationship between math and Music and difficult ..........), were the answers A and C respectively .
can you tell me what the questions were? I believe one of the questions was about research ? in that i ticked 'Option A - children and maths' .. is that what you are talking about?
Also - was question 24 about blacksmith? In that i ticked 'option A - that was transformation through ages' ..

sardarkhan

Oct 13, 2012
For Listening Passage 4 : below are some of the answers i remember; not in the same order though
Claws
Streams
Mushrooms
Dry
Elephant
Training

For Listening Passage 3 : Music and Maths , would anyone know the answers - mine were :
1. C : Show the relevance between maths and music
2. B : Showing patterns
3. A : Blacksmith : Showing Transformation for one age to another
4. A : Music did not help children at Maths
- Above passage 3 was very confusing, I think challenging. rest all fine. 31-Claws, I got this, while I was returning from test center.