+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ielts course by canadavisa.com please help advice me on improving my ielts score

kk2

Apr 24, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
There is an online IELTS course offered by CanadaVisa.com. Is it worth the money ? Will I get good band score if i enroll and practise only those tests?

My present ielts academic overall 6.5 with L6.5, R5.5, W6.5 & S7.0

What are the best sites, books for preparing to get IELTS score of 7 band or more?

I can't afford to pay for the IELTS exam again and again. So I am asking you people. Is there any way to get good score say 7 ( or more) in each band in a single try.

Please help me guys. I need your advice.

theamandeep

Dec 27, 2010
Amritsar
Visa Office......
CHC Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
6.5 :) (L6.5, R6.0, W6.5, S6.0)
Interview........
amandeep.walia91 @ gmail.com
kk2 said:
There is an online IELTS course offered by CanadaVisa.com. Is it worth the money ? Will I get good band score if i enroll and practise only those tests?

My present ielts academic overall 6.5 with L6.5, R5.5, W6.5 & S7.0

What are the best sites, books for preparing to get IELTS score of 7 band or more?

I can't afford to pay for the IELTS exam again and again. So I am asking you people. Is there any way to get good score say 7 ( or more) in each band in a single try.

Please help me guys. I need your advice.

I think refering to books specially of Sam McCarter are more beneficial as compared to online course Because i also prepared from books .

and tomorrow is my ielts exam ,,,Wish me best of luck !! ;)

god help me .