+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS COPY??

bigben3

Star Member
Jul 7, 2011
Hi people,how can we get another copy of the IELTS. I need to get a copy but they will only send to Institutions/universities, how can we get it to sent to ourself?I wote my IELTS from CONESTOGA COLLEGE.

R

rambo2011

http://www.ieltstoronto.com/institutions/index.cfm

NOTE
Be advised that, as of July 1 2011, the payment options for additional Test Report Forms (TRFs) will be changing.
After July 1, 2011, all institutions listed on page 3 of the application will be free, and there will be no postage charged! Courier can still be used at an additional fee.
If you require a copy of your IELTS results for immigration purposes, please list this on page 3 of the application, citing "FOR IMMIGRATION". You will not be charged a fee if you cite this on the application.
All additional TRFs requested after application, at any time for any purpose, will be subject to a $15 administration fee, but no postage will be charged. Courier can still be used at an additional fee.

bigben3

Star Member
Jul 7, 2011
Thank you so much for your reply.But where can i find that "page 3" and moreover i have my results from conestoga college not from global village toronto. here's the link.

http://www.ieltscanada.ca/trf.jsp

Could you please explain how can i get it?

eltorpe

Star Member
Jan 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have two suggestions.

1) You could call them

2) You could use the form on their web site and make a note that you require the results for immigration purposes

SenoritaBella

VIP Member
Jan 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Dakar
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2014
AOR Received.
12-02-2014
File Transfer...
25-02-2014
Med's Request
02-11-2015
Med's Done....
18-09-2013
Passport Req..
02-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
hopefully soon
LANDED..........
hopefully soon

Click on the link you provided, then go to "Test Results": this is what it says,

Test Report Form (TRF)
Notice: As of January 1st, 2012, the Additional Test Report Form fee will change to $20.00

You can request a copy of your results be mailed to a company, government agency or university. There is a postage charge of $3.00 for each copy sent within Canada and $5.00 for each copy sent to the United States. One copy will be mailed to the candidate’s home address at no charge.

Helps to read sometimes.

bigben3 said:
Thank you so much for your reply.But where can i find that "page 3" and moreover i have my results from conestoga college not from global village toronto. here's the link.

Could you please explain how can i get it?

eltorpe

Star Member
Jan 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SenoritaBella said:

One copy will be mailed to the candidate's home address at no charge.
This refers to the initial TRF that you'd get after writing the exam.

The TS would like another copy of the results.